Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
All these songs are dogshit gently caress you op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dubplate Fire posted:

Jungle is a diverse genre of music with a ton of offshoots. Breakcore is one of those offshoots and when I'm shopping for Jungle records I will immediately skip over anything labeled breakcore. It focuses way too much on speed and chopped, edited, and sliced drum breaks; completely overdoing it, making it difficult to follow or dance to. It is generally a very nerdy style of music and if you go see a breakcore event there will be very few women at said event.

lol

Lookit this 2004 word salad horseshit

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Welcome to my dorm. You're a frosh huh? Well I don't judge. Let me tell you about music. You see the thing about music is to do every sound exactly the same every time and to have no small human variabilities in the rhythm so that it is all meaningless. Unpleasant too! Here's a thirteen minute song made by someone with no internal (and certainly no external) editor. Listen to that Jim Jim! That's the essence of uninformed lazy self indulgence!

• Locked thread