Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win today?
Detroit
Cleveland
Charlotte
Miami
Memphis
San Antonio
Los Angeles
Portland
View Results

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Tae posted:

"From way downtown"

Reggie was like an inch away from the 3-point line

It seems further because he shoots it up to the ceiling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remember
Nov 23, 2006
So do they keep Lue if he loses this series cause lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh god drummond

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

remember posted:

So do they keep Lue if he loses this series cause lol

No but the stones can theoretically beat anyone on a given night, 4/7 would be kind of absurd though

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

tanglewood1420 posted:

Lebron is awesome, everyone else on the Cavs sucks hard.

Love is 25 and12 and shooting 3-5 from 3

edit: 4-6 from 3

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
im hoping this is where the nerves will kick in for the younger pistons

keeeeeeeeeevin

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The Pistons are having a hard time scoring on a front court featuring Kevin Love and Richard Jefferson

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is love playing center? wow.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
I can't believe we're watching a game in the year 2016 in which both Richard Jefferson and Steve Blake are playing.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He literally passed the ball

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Lockback posted:

Love is 25 and12 and shooting 3-5 from 3

edit: 4-6 from 3

To be fair, he wasn't in the game when I posted that. But yeah he's having a good night.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

BlackJosh posted:

I can't believe we're watching a game in the year 2016 in which both Richard Jefferson and Steve Blake are playing.

Jefferson isn't a bad player off the bench.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

BlackJosh posted:

whats juan dixon doing? you could tell me hes been dead for 10 years and id 100% believe you

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
hey like SVG said, LeBron gets teh calls

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jeff Van Gundy is speculating that the ball got stripped directly to the open Kevin Love in the corner

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

euphronius posted:

is love playing center? wow.

They play small-ball with Love at the 5 sorta frequently. Usually not for this long, but its been working. Love can actually guard Drummond pretty well, where he is bad is rotating over. Since Drummond's game ends 3 feet from the basket he can cheat over pretty easily. It's a good lineup call by Lue.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Wow these refs

literally passed the ball to love during that foul

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

Spacebump posted:

Jefferson isn't a bad player off the bench.

I know it's crazy I remember watching the dude in the finals with the nets in high school and he's still around... and contributing!

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

God Lebron is hard to watch today. The constant a bloo bloo tears

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

whats juan dixon doing? you could tell me hes been dead for 10 years and id 100% believe you

I think he's an assistant coach somewhere off the top of my head

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

xbilkis posted:

Jeff Van Gundy is speculating that the ball got stripped directly to the open Kevin Love in the corner

Did you watch the replay? It did. (But he was going to pass it anyway.)

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Can't touch both nipples at once as a defender

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lockback posted:

They play small-ball with Love at the 5 sorta frequently. Usually not for this long, but its been working. Love can actually guard Drummond pretty well, where he is bad is rotating over. Since Drummond's game ends 3 feet from the basket he can cheat over pretty easily. It's a good lineup call by Lue.

Yeah last 6 mins of the game thats really cool by Lue

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Hahaha, Reggie

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Tae posted:

Wow these refs

literally passed the ball to love during that foul

Weren't they in the penalty anyways

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

Lockback posted:

Even with their starting lineup the Cavs quite often will have Love guard the opposing 5 and Thompson guard the 4 for precisely this reason.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

What a dumbass

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Were Lebron and Love arm-in-arm? That was adorable.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
BALL DONT LIE

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

lol Kyrie with the most obvious of drives.

Drummond can't catch a ball.

gently caress this game.

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

Cavs stealing the CP3 + Blake/Drummond wedge screen from the Clippers.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Baynes is in crunchtime? What?

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
It feels like Reggie could be so much better than he is

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

This is Aron Baynes's wiki picture

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who was that white oaf playing for DET

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

tanglewood1420 posted:

Even with their starting lineup the Cavs quite often will have Love guard the opposing 5 and Thompson guard the 4 for precisely this reason.

Yep, though they'll usually throw another big in there after a few minutes because teams start figuring out the guards can attack Love.

Wow, that last play Irving got iced on the arm-in-arm screen again, and he took one step back and the Pistons almost fell over not knowing what to do next. That was a pretty play.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
One of my Piston fan buddies just texted me that Aron Baynes is apparently my doppelgänger. I've got way less goofy hair at the very least :mad:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lockback posted:

Were Lebron and Love arm-in-arm? That was adorable.

Two very different guys. I think it's kind of interesting that they've managed to find a way to respect each other and play well together. Well, most of the time anyway.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

Tae posted:

Baynes is in crunchtime? What?

waiting until there's 2 minutes left to avoid Hack-a-Drummond

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jesus that was a terrible possession