Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win today?
Detroit
Cleveland
Charlotte
Miami
Memphis
San Antonio
Los Angeles
Portland
View Results

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

DET needs shooters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Looked like a pretty blatant lebron travel!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Reggie no

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Reggie hit sweat index 10.0 and is combusting, needs to stay at Reggie Sweat index 9.5 or below

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Detroit just making GBS threads the bed here these last few minutes on offense

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Haha, on the bumper I didn't see Lebron gave Reggie a little shove. I hope this series keeps getting chippier.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

BlackJosh posted:

Detroit just making GBS threads the bed here these last few minutes on offense

Yeah but I see a blueprint for them to win a game and maybe two.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

mdemone posted:

Two very different guys. I think it's kind of interesting that they've managed to find a way to respect each other and play well together. Well, most of the time anyway.

They play better with each other than Kyrie does with either of them.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

mdemone posted:

Yeah but I see a blueprint for them to win a game and maybe two.

Continue their insane shooting from 3?

e: or maybe that came down from where it was early in the third

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

LeBron flat bullied Reggie then pushed him away after the ball went through.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Cavs offense is really good and the pistons still have no answer for Love

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Kibner posted:

Continue their insane shooting from 3?

e: or maybe that came down from where it was early in the third

Find open shots, sink open shots. poo poo ain't hard fam

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
It was cool when people were insisting that Kyrie didn't help the cavs all that much compared to delly

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Channing Frye looks so much older with facial hair

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Cool Buff Man posted:

It was cool when people were insisting that Kyrie didn't help the cavs all that much compared to delly

Lue is doing 10x more with his lineups than Blatt ever did. I dunno if Lue is a good coach, but I gotta say hindsight doesn't make Blatt look very good right now.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Kibner posted:

They play better with each other than Kyrie does with either of them.

I see him as the most malleable of the three, in the long term. They'll be okay.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

euphronius posted:

Who was that white oaf playing for DET
c'mon ya'll should recognize THE BIG BANGER

he's the guy who got Dwight frustrated while he was guarding him that one year where that Laker team got eliminated by the Spurs and Dwight got ejected

he is a wonderful man and I'm glad the Pistons overpaid to take him away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBluoacIRwc

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The main complaint I saw of Blatt before and after his firing was that he didn't use Love nearly enough in plays outside of using him as a turret 3-point shooter.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Lockback posted:

Lue is doing 10x more with his lineups than Blatt ever did. I dunno if Lue is a good coach, but I gotta say hindsight doesn't make Blatt look very good right now.

Yeah his name stopped getting mentioned very quickly, after the token sentiments of "Oh it's a shame a winning coach could be fired" died down it didn't really seem like anybody thought he was that great anyway

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

mdemone posted:

I see him as the most malleable of the three, in the long term. They'll be okay.

I guess. Kyrie just seems to settle for a playstyle that is more similar to what JR Smith does than one that his team and teammates would like him to have.

I may also just be projecting.

ragle
Nov 1, 2009

Cool Buff Man posted:

LBJ, Kyrie, no Delly 1.146 PPP

LBJ, Delly, no Kyrie 1.179 PPP

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

How can anyone forget who Aron Baynes is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idnICrEhNsI

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

ragle posted:

LBJ, Kyrie, no Delly 1.146 PPP

LBJ, Delly, no Kyrie 1.179 PPP

Ok

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Joe Johnson is about to blow this game apart

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Tae posted:

How can anyone forget who Aron Baynes is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idnICrEhNsI
you can see the life drained from him with each dunk
that was attempted murder

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
God you can just watch the entire defense collapse on whiteside because there's a near zero chance of him passing the ball. If he ever learned how to pass out of the paint he'd be loving deadly

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007
Hahaha Whiteside with the "power deuce" haha

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Man it sucks seeing Bosh not playing. I like Bosh a lot

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

When did Spoelstra stop the Joel Anthony strategy with whiteside?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I like Cody Zeller's game, I like the way he appears in paintings next to his wife, with a pitchfork

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Tae posted:

When did Spoelstra stop the Joel Anthony strategy with whiteside?

A couple games before the playoffs

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Dejan Bimble posted:

I like Cody Zeller's game, I like the way he appears in paintings next to his wife, with a pitchfork

Haha

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
*Passes up multiple open 3s to end the possession with a turnover on a drive at the end of a shot clock*

-The Jeremy Lin Experience

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
gently caress this play better when you make the playoffs you loving scrubs

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
have the bobcats/hornets won a game in the playoffs? or did they get swept both times

they had a nice season this year but still such an anonymous team. glad kemba's doing well tho

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Deng is just ballin out right now

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

have the bobcats/hornets won a game in the playoffs? or did they get swept both times

they had a nice season this year but still such an anonymous team. glad kemba's doing well tho

Nic Batum owns :colbert:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao Lin's hair looks so loving stupid.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

This is third time they've made the playoffs. They were swept both times prior. If they can't win at least 2 games, I am done being a fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Luol Deng balling out in the playoffs owns

• Locked thread