Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Oh man one of my favorite games, hurrah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
What do you mean by you don't have the "roar" ability the enemies had? You specifically had it come up in a tooltip as an ability you have.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

FPzero posted:

So this has been bugging me for a little while. Why does it seem like you do so little damage to things all the time? Are you accidentally in bad combat mutations whenever it comes time to have a boss fight or is there some secret to fighting that allows you to consistently more damage to enemies. Like, on occasion I'll see you do 4 damage to something but usually you're only hitting for 1-2 damage. I was especially curious when you fought the Scoutmaster Beast as a 3-limb pig because even against that creature with upwards of 40HP you were still plinking away at it for nearly 10 minutes. Not only that, but he was doing huge chunks of damage to you. Was there a combat tutorial that I didn't read properly or is there some secret we haven't learned yet? It just doesn't seem like combat with large enemies should take as much time as it does.

He's pretty bad at the combat (as are all LPers at every game ever, based on my experience), and in this case specifically opted not to eat the wildabugs and then go get a better form like he was supposed to. It normally isn't nearly that time consuming, because you aren't normally supposed to fight him at that point.

GlyphGryph fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Apr 28, 2016

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Casnorf posted:

It's that time again: Your dose of gigglefits and weird dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbVqs10YOEU

Hurrah!

• Locked thread