Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm really glad everyone appreciates the lovely trumpets. I used them to make Oblivion tolerable during my LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Krysmphoenix posted:

:psyduck:

wait no, that's not cube enough. Someone quick, make a cube psyduck

:psyflap:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Casnorf posted:

I'm excited for more weird dogs! We get a little off-target on the weird dog front, but I'm sure we can right the ship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rjCGjhY_ss

*flap discussion intensifies*

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

It occurs to me that mating in this game is probably "insert Tab A into Slot B". Literally. Imagine, if you will, a flap sliding under another flap, into the core cube of another cubivore, slipping into the narrowest of crevasses where flap meets body, a flaw abided by nature only for this explicit purpose.

Tappin' that flap gap.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

There's a Chrome extension too, apparently, and it even allows for KK Slider music on Saturday nights.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dark Souls is super serious.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

liquidypoo and I were talking on discord and now I am REALLY MAD

...I don't understand.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dinictus posted:

I think it's a US politics joke that goes over your head and mine.

Um, I'm American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Nevileen posted:

-The word they use for transformation in this game in japanese, to my knowledge, is weird (I.e not henshin, but a word meant for metamorphosis). It's also literally said 'hentai' in english. I'm not kidding.

Yeah, that's a valid meaning of the word. Also, it's not possible to say 'hentai' in english. :v:

• Locked thread