Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
So I assume you'll be looking at developing more limbs. Segments.

Is there any way you can reliably plan these out? Enemies don't seem to respawn. Are you basically supposed to plan out later levels' fauna and plan for an order of devouring so you can optimize colour saturation (dark meat) and limb orientations to take into next levels and for your offspring?

I'm actually surprised a GameCube title is lacking so few in-depth FAQs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
So now you have to combine colours to become a beast of a particular family by meeting fixed colour combination criteriums

This game is something else alright. This is actually very clever if you want to maintain enough mutations to go through.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Lizard Wizard posted:

...I don't understand.

I think it's a US politics joke that goes over your head and mine.

• Locked thread