Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

turns out the op is the real racist

regardless, fundamentalist muslims bent on destroying America would naturally gravitate towards a Trump presidency

You have no idea how similar right wing and fundamentalist islamic rhetoric is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only a sikh deals in absolutes.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
the radical jihad-loving Muslims would support Hillary because she is much much more likely to send lots of Americans over there for them to kill

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Wa'alaikum salaam, enjoy your vote.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I'm in London right now and there's muslims everywhere, and the ones running stores I've dealt with so far all have this weird sense of entitlement and hate you for expecting them to do their job and try to scam you and charge high prices for stuff you can get at half price or less at a big chain nearby.

What I'm trying to say here is Pope Urban II did nothing wrong.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There were 2 black popes and nobody told me about it?!?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

There were 2 black popes and nobody told me about it?!?

Naw, Pope-Urban is like suburban, but you got a wall to keep all the dirt ppl out.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

loving lol

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
Lol irl at thread title for some reason.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

turns out the op is the real racist

Apparently you can't say friend of the family here but any other sort of obviously racist post is completely fine.

Mods. Knew.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
make America gay again

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
There's also poor and middle class people who vote Republican, can you imagine.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pochoclo posted:

I'm in London right now and there's muslims everywhere, and the ones running stores I've dealt with so far all have this weird sense of entitlement and hate you for expecting them to do their job and try to scam you and charge high prices for stuff you can get at half price or less at a big chain nearby.

What I'm trying to say here is Pope Urban II did nothing wrong.

you're supposed to haggle, friend

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Has he ridden the great shai-hulud, op?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

drat butlers and their jihads

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

Pochoclo posted:

wait... how do you know they are muslim?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Alaykum Assalam was the best Batman game of all time

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
That Golden Temple and it's soundings look so clean ! Cleanliness is a sign that you're civilized and not a fieldshitter

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Uh, excuse me. Sikh is actually a type of Muslim, as noted here:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
That sikh rear end in a top hat better hope I don't catch him in the same bathroom as my daughter! :clint:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

thats a cool hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

Harveygod posted:

Uh, excuse me. Sikh is actually a type of Muslim, as noted here:

This is especially hilarious given that the Sikhs had to reform the Khalsa into an army to prevent persecution by Muslims.

• Locked thread