Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

spud posted:

Here you go:

http://spotmebro.com/denis-cyplenkov-hands/

Out of context this dude looks like a "little person" because of his proportions, but nope, he is 6ft 1 and his hands are like loving shovels.

Enjoy your real life hulk OP!

:yikes:

If he has found a way to monetize his condition good for him I guess.

Out of all super powers seems like super strength wouldn't be all that useful aside from helping people move or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I never knew Chernyobyl was a gamma radiation plant.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

spud posted:

Here you go:

http://spotmebro.com/denis-cyplenkov-hands/

Out of context this dude looks like a "little person" because of his proportions, but nope, he is 6ft 1 and his hands are like loving shovels.

Enjoy your real life hulk OP!

what is he like the worlds biggest midget or something?

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Gamma radiation is only half the process, the final ingredient is the person themselves - they need to have a repressed impotent childlike anger to turn into a hulk. The gamma radiation is the same ingredient they use for the super soldier serum, they just don't spell it out sometimes.

There's a theory that the super soldier serum has always worked, just differently on different people based on their inner self - red skull turned into a devil, cap turned into cap, hulk into hulk, etc. she-hulk turned into a slut, etc. The problem isn't with the method, it's with the recipient.

There aren't more because people are scared of what they might unleash next.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Don't use it on goons all would turn into hulk am i right lmaoo

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
let's not kid ourselves we'd all turn into sluts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Goffer posted:

Gamma radiation is only half the process, the final ingredient is the person themselves - they need to have a repressed impotent childlike anger to turn into a hulk. The gamma radiation is the same ingredient they use for the super soldier serum, they just don't spell it out sometimes.

There's a theory that the super soldier serum has always worked, just differently on different people based on their inner self - red skull turned into a devil, cap turned into cap, hulk into hulk, etc. she-hulk turned into a slut, etc. The problem isn't with the method, it's with the recipient.

There aren't more because people are scared of what they might unleash next.

I think just before Civil War started, the Fantastic Four series was supposed to be aiming at a story arc of the government learning there was an upcoming window where they could replicate the accident that created the FF multiple times over the next few years. I think someone even said something like, "Well, even if it's just a 1 in 4 chance of creating another angsty and tragic Ben Grimm situation, we're willing to accept those odds."

• Locked thread