Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Tonight, it's Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy in an I Quit match in the main event! Plus, Trevor Lee defends the X-Division Championship against DJ Z and Eddie Edwards, and there's a ladies' ladder match. Yep!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
TNA Su-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Will you keep posting these when the company is owned by neo-Nazis?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

CaptainYesterday posted:

Tonight, it's Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy in an I Quit match in the main event!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFAdoOK11_A

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys I think Rockstar Spud's gimmick is literally "paranoid cokehead" now.

(In before "gimmick?)

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Eric Young: beard originator.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

this is my first time watching this dumb show on twc and they got the channel guide scrolling on the bottom of screen. is that normal?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

watched ant man the other day. i liked it. why'd everybody rag on it? i liked it.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Shouldn't Jeff have lost when he said "I quit" into a microphone in an I quit match?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Xerzes posted:

Shouldn't Jeff have lost when he said "I quit" into a microphone in an I quit match?

New rules stipulate you can only lose an 'I Quit' match in a bunker with a pistol.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Mulaney Power Move posted:

this is my first time watching this dumb show on twc and they got the channel guide scrolling on the bottom of screen. is that normal?

Yes. TNA plays on the TV guide channel and routinely loses to reruns of Days of Our Lives.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

kewl -- my thoguts on tna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Defiance Industries posted:

Will you keep posting these when the company is owned by neo-Nazis?
At this point I'm pretty sure he just runs a script that posts these automatically.

• Locked thread