Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
MCCONAUGHEY Lincoln commercial called "The winning hand".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fakTNw56mw8

The music. The clothing they're all wearing. How classy and cool everyone looks. The extreme close-ups of the cards. Just the whole mood of the piece. And, of course, McConaughey's overall badassness. It's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the winning hand is what i call masturbation

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Can't believe you didn't embed. Shaking my dick head over here (smdh)

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BeefThief posted:

the winning hand is what i call masturbation

LOL

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Seriously though OP, I agree. McConaguegy FTW

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Lincoln: The prostitute will know you aren't a cop.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I watched it anyway op and yeah that's pretty good but it's no Johnnie walker robot

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
thank you friend

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Can't believe you didn't embed. Shaking my dick head over here (smdh)

I don't know what "embed" means to be honest. I'm not good with computer. Sorry.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You copy the YouTube and paste it. If you're on a computer it'll auto format and embed, if you're using your phone, long click, video, paste. I'm getting trolled.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wait... I don't know too much about cards... was McConaugheys hand better than the black guys?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Someone photo shop Matthew s hand to be five aces

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The gently caress happened to that savant photoshppper

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You copy the YouTube and paste it. If you're on a computer it'll auto format and embed, if you're using your phone, long click, video, paste. I'm getting trolled.

on phones it uses the youtu.be link if you use the app, which doesnt seem to autoembed

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

thanks for the astroturf op, you're doing GM proud

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i dont understand OP so if i buy a lincon then i will win at cards????

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
OP please get run over by a moderately priced midsized luxury sedan, tia.

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Apr 20, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can't even tell he's acting, it's amazing.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Better than both Hitman movies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVqxMCZ3u6k

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Better than Commando

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YofFZ2M8hE

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
WHere's the beef?!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'm glad that lovely commercial apologized for itself

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I was expecting the commercial where the kickass marine kills the lava monster with a sword or at the very least the one where Keith David talks about how cool it is to jump out of helicopters while listening to Godsmack.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Kuato posted:

WHere's the beef?!

in my pants :smuggo:

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ROFLburger posted:

in Österreich :smuggo:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

ROFLburger posted:

in my pants :smuggo:

:monocle:

Welp, seems like I joined the population in the owned zone here, boys. :smith:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I really liked his cool group of friends, casual white tux man, latina lady making eyes, and strange man with big haircut.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
They totally seem like the kind of people who would silently play bridge or whatever in a fancy apartment while wearing carefully disheveled evening wear.................................immersion AUGMENTED.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
you can tell he's a really cool dude because he's comfortable with such an ugly car

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

8 track betamax posted:

They totally seem like the kind of people who would silently play bridge or whatever in a fancy apartment while wearing carefully disheveled evening wear.................................immersion AUGMENTED.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...immersion...whoa. Immersion is never the point of true art.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

His odds of getting that hand are less that 0.03% or something. But who cares, they're selling the lifestyle where you get straight flushes as a matter of course. McConaughey, so what.

Maybe he won a nicer car

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I liked the book better

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i feel like i watched a parody of a commercial meant for mythical "rich people who enjoy these kinds of commercials" on family guy or something but no its real and its about a loving lincoln

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Evryone knows the best commercial is the feeling great nutrigrain commercial that I never actually saw on broadcast television.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
5 card single draw, no money on the table, what a fascinating game

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Always bet on black

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:gas:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i feel like i watched a parody of a commercial meant for mythical "rich people who enjoy these kinds of commercials" on family guy or something but no its real and its about a loving lincoln

when i think of lincoln i most definitely think of sweet luxury monte carlo class suave james bond class and not a ghetto pimp mobile

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Did I miss some subtle subtext or was the whole point of that "Matthew McConaughey goes over to a friend's house and wins a poker hand amid scenes of cars backing up?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Better than most scifi movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IgJHzRSHn4

• Locked thread