Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
At first you only have a towel and flip flops and you can't touch the ground and you can only use one arm because you're using the other to hold up your towel. You have to balance on one foot and be careful to keep it on top of the flip flop while you put on your socks, but once you get the "sock upgrade" you gain the "power" step on the floor and move freely. Then it's like a "stealth mission" where you have to wait until no-one is looking to drop your towel and pull up your underwear as fast as you can. Then your hands are free and you've "leveled up" so to speak and once you're fully dressed you win.

I am getting pretty good at this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I thought I was supposed to stare at everyone's donger

Aug 4, 2010

why you scared of other men seeing your cock, if man wants to look at me i let him whats the harm

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

www posted:

why you scared of other men seeing your cock, if man wants to look at me i let him whats the harm

well durr widdle dum dum, if another man sees your cock it means you are GAY

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

www posted:

Xaris posted:

well durr widdle dum dum, if another man sees your cock it means you are GAY

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
what is it with nerds and literally every situation in their life having to relate to a video game or comic book or some retarded baby poo poo?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

what is it with nerds and literally every situation in their life having to relate to a video game or comic book or some retarded baby poo poo?

Sounds like you need to "cooldown" buddy!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

You're totally a Samantha

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I think of it more like a race with a few obstacles to traverse. I try to make sure that I don't lose any positions during the hardest part (putting on my pants) by speeding through the first couple steps and stripping without tying my towel. This is a bit of a risk, but its one I'm willing to take because I intend to win, dammit.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

its kind of like sid meiers civilization

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Libelous Slander posted:

You're totally a Samantha

That's not my name at all actually

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

its kind of like sid meiers civilization

I'm always the first "player" to unveil his "wonder" :smug:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is it normal in america to cover yourself up like that in locker rooms? Cuz here everyone is just naked

especially the old guys, they reallllly take their time in the nude

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Zzulu posted:

Is it normal in america to cover yourself up like that in locker rooms? Cuz here everyone is just naked

especially the old guys, they reallllly take their time in the nude

if you go to a gym in merica it is old dude dick central

old dudes just love showing the wang world wide

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
When I am old and I no longer care, I too will retreat to the locker rooms, shed my clothes and neverleave

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

easter egg: if you break the fourth wall you'll see dennis hastert kicked back in a la-z-boy, staring intently

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'm over the towel thing and also over the balancing on flip flops thing, idgaf #yolo #nolimit

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a curious game, the only way to win is choosing not to play

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Pro tip: unattended lockers sometimes contain "powerups" be sure to check them all!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i was molested by my HS wrestling coach in the locker room. thanks for the memories

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

JiveHonky posted:

i was molested by my HS wrestling coach in the locker room. thanks for the memories

atleast he got to be speaker of the house

I only got raped by my lame uncle, no street cred

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

sounds like you got the "bad ending" lol.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

sounds like you got the "bad ending" lol.

*snaps wet towel at u

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i moletsted my locker room coach lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

at level 3 you get the towel snap attack and at level 5 you can straight up urinate in the shower, that's right, what're you gonna do about it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

*snaps wet towel at u

welcome to level 3

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

JiveHonky posted:

Even though they weren't so great?

Zzulu posted:

i moletsted my locker room coach lol

Doe he taste like you only sweeter?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I enter the locker room, barefoot

now everyone will have athletes foot together with me

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I do a priority rotation of; throw ball, swing bat, and then use run to base on cooldown. Coach kicked me off the team because that rotation apparently maps poorly to the actual game of baseball.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I like to lie back on the bench between the lockers and plop out my prolapse for everyone to see.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

your post reminds me of the negative criticism farmers sometimes give me in the witcher video games, which i as geralt scoff at

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the game is to make sure as many dudes as possible see your schlong while you make eye contact with them.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
a true Dark Soulsian experience

YOU GLANCED AT STRANGE DICK

ah dangit better luck next time

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Challenge mode: Get 250 XP by performing the "helicopter dick" move on top of a locker room bench for ten seconds. +25 XP for every witness.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

its like a metal gear solid game b/c there is a lot of man rear end

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Monkey Fracas posted:

a true Dark Soulsian experience

YOU GLANCED AT STRANGE DICK

ah dangit better luck next time

You get points if the dick is smaller than yours but lose major health points if it is bigger.

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
I found an exploit that changes your skin features without paying for the tatoo parlor DLC . If you gain a bunch of weight very fast you get a stretch mark" pattern. Each time, it's unique (similar to CS:GO's skin generation). I got patterns on my biceps, thighs, hips, and stomach.

Applewhite posted:

Then it's like a "stealth mission" where you have to wait until no-one is looking to drop your towel and pull up your underwear as fast as you can.

I miss the stealth aspect of the men's locker room. Unfortunately, where I'm at in the late game and end game, the stealth-mission gets removed.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

as a men's locker room attendant i get one xp every time i punch in. at 365 XP i can apply for a major upgrade like a full time position with medical and dental benefits! I hear there's a surprise waiting for me when i hit 180 XP, though, but I'm afraid of spoilers so I haven't asked anyone yet. Can you help me figure out what it is?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

as a men's locker room attendant i get one xp every time i punch in. at 365 XP i can apply for a major upgrade like a full time position with medical and dental benefits! I hear there's a surprise waiting for me when i hit 180 XP, though, but I'm afraid of spoilers so I haven't asked anyone yet. Can you help me figure out what it is?

ask yourself this question: do you see any men's locker room attendants with more than 180 XP hanging around? and for that matter, why do they have to hose down the sweat lodge every day? lotta weird stains in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
oatmeal got it right

• Locked thread