Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Watched eps 1 & 2, and was entertained. Haven't seen Cordon that is mentioned in the OP but Containment is similar to the Korean movie, Flu, from 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Last episode was pretty drat good.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Mooseontheloose posted:

I am glad it's only one season though.

I said that about 12 Monkeys.

Edit, this week's episode wasn't so good, bunch of plot convenient moments.

wormil fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 19, 2016

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
No it was like six days.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Last few episodes are dragging. I still look forward to it every week but not as much.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
I feel like there were six or seven good episodes that were padded to make 13 or however many there are. Some of it is decent drama but the action scenes were written by a hack. And the main cop dude is starting to wear thin, as a character he's all over the place.

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

Astroman posted:

Which main cop dude, Erstatz Dave Chappelle

Yeah him, Lex (I had to look up his character's name). I guess both guys can be considered main cop dudes although I think of Lex as THE main cop. I like the concept but it was done much better in the Korean, Flu.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2351310/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!
Yeah I keep l wishing for the finale. I half expected the mom to die since the romance blossomed but it was unexpectedly brutal, but unfortunately protracted.

• Locked thread