Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:goku: Buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy, Buddy! :hellyeah:

:swoon: :syoon: :sun: :krakentoot::can:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

#loved :h::h::h::h:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
uh- Whatup Isaac my main man? I think I gotta catch up in the GBS E/N thread, but it's gonna feel like I'm reading a friend's diary now for some reason. How do you feel about that?

Q2: What are you drinking? #wanderlust

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

Im gonna do my shopping thrn im gonna drink some stella while i drive home

Affirmative. stellar au trois

Watch out for brake lights! :iiam: :iiaca: :iia:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I thought Fergus was gonna pull a fast one on us and make us ALL buddies in the end

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
No it's too late the die has been cast and our fates are forever sealed, un-buddied until the end of time or at least until Isaac takes a nap :argh:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
:siren:IT'S OFFICIAL:siren: I'm disavowing DGSW as my buddy.

Put me on that list of yours and I'll hunt you down through time and space, friendo :smug:

I can't stop your juggernaut posting style but I will :spooky:wreck you:spooky: if you so much as harm a hair on our beloved isaac's most glorious dome.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm currently writing on scrolls and angrily thinking about you DGSW. I'm also eating a banana with my teeth but that's unrelated

Also if you put me in slot 12 I'm gonna sell your rear end out for :10bux: faster than you can say "oy vey!"

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

You have my sword.

I legally can't be your friend right now because that would validate DGSW's terms and invalidate my paternity suit over Isaac through the #BuddySystem legal system without recourse.

:liara:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
#DGSW #blessed #BuddySystem #wanderlust @GBS Redistribution Project :confused:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

Hey buddy

I'm glad you're safe, buddy.
Let the good times roll. :madmax:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
So long as you've got your health you're set, Isaac, but if you haven't you should probably check on your forest buddy and the gulleymobile if you haven't already, get yourselves a burg :burger: a beer :guinness: and Saturday it up

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

dad gay. so what posted:

no one needs me. i am an authentic human satellite, orbiting in a chilly weightless dimension thousands of miles from earf. catch you on the flipside, "buddy"

:greenangel::buddy::greenangel:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Sorry Hector, the only way you'll remove yourself from the PMs is to remove your account's platinum status via ban.

Not that I wish ill upon you, Señor Beerlioz, but I'm curious to see what a self-banning meltdown of yours would even look like! :evilbuddy:

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I think DGSW is gangstalk-gaslighting me but the jokes on him: when I find out it was all my own crippling mental illness finding meanings within randomized patterns of nothingness, boy will his face be red!

That's why I nominate DGSW to choke on a cashew until his face turns red- he can spit it out afterward (I'm not a monster!). Suck my drat nuts, Dad Gay! So What you gonna do about it?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

dad gay. so what posted:

jeez calm down psycho

Thanks buddy. I needed that.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Please be careful around nuts everybody, they're a choking hazard if enjoyed too quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
By the way, if you ever feel like you're dangerously close to being honest with yourself, let yourself love and be loved.

Sorry for scaring you like that DGSW, and thanks for being a good buddy to Isaac. Peace :patriot:

• Locked thread