Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Be unlocked.

:gary:

Stay safe stimpire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

derek smart derek smart DEREK SMART

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Do what now

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Last time I looked there was a mentally ill person who kept posting the same Twitter post and talking about 'goon valor', so nope.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

JiveHonky posted:

Do what now

We wander this place, like Kane from kung-fu

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Star man dream thread would have 80 posts by now.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
youre a hosed up weirdo op and i hope you get stung by a wasp

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Enfield posted:

youre a hosed up weirdo op and i hope you get stung by a wasp

is there an answer you hope to find in all this???

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

is there an answer you hope to find in all this???

lick my balls retard

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
oval office

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Enfield posted:

lick my balls retard

does burning me unburn you?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

does burning me unburn you?

smell my farts idiot

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Enfield posted:

smell my farts idiot

this world could be a better place if we all put in the work (and the love for ourselves and each other) I just want to help, Enfield. Don't make me a martyr. Happy Earth Day.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

this world could be a better place if we all put in the work (and the love for ourselves and each other) I just want to help, Enfield. Don't make me a martyr. Happy Earth Day.

suck my poop dingbat

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Enfield posted:

suck my poop dingbat

no u

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
oval office

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

smell my pee nimrod

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
what happened to the star citizen thread? iwas never able to keep up with the 1000s of posts per day

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

LordArgh posted:

what happened to the star citizen thread? iwas never able to keep up with the 1000s of posts per day

i never even opened the thread in question, but if it's remotely close to what I'm imagining: it's just a bunch of white-noise-irl fuckers who were lolling at people because the risks associated with gay poo poo like "dreams" and "ambitions" started going the wrong way (and justifying it as something else

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the star citizen thread needed to take a break for a little while.

it was fun. but it also drank and ate too much and started developing heart problems.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Pusfeel Belchstink
Pissbum Suckfart
Asstench Guzzlemuff
Barf Shittizen

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jellidelic posted:

i never even opened the thread in question, but if it's remotely close to what I'm imagining: it's just a bunch of white-noise-irl fuckers who were lolling at people because the risks associated with gay poo poo like "dreams" and "ambitions" started going the wrong way (and justifying it as something else

actually it turns out the guy who got a bunch of autists to give him millions for his dreams was a terrible manager and the whole thing is a toxic mess

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I don't think Star Citizen is a very good game.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
oval office

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
no news is good news

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Imagine if half a billion dollars, the lion's share in crowdfunded money, had been wasted on the Duke Nukem Forever saga.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's kind of like ... babylon 5 if you think about it. where ancient ones return to wage a battle from the distant past.

edit: i've done a lot of thinking about this.

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Apr 22, 2016

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

good move closing one of the threads that generates most of the traffic on the forums imo

should close the dang gan ron paul thread next

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Justin Tyme posted:

good move closing one of the threads that generates most of the traffic on the forums imo

should close the dang gan ron paul thread next

it generates the most traffic because the majority of people on the internet are loving retards and like reading about stupid retarded poo poo for morons

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Enfield posted:

it generates the most traffic because the majority of people on the internet are loving retards and like reading about stupid retarded poo poo for morons

afraid you're right

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Enfield posted:

you seem very, very angry about things in general

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
oval office

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you seem very, very angry about things in general

at least im not angry about not being allowed to post about star citizen. that would be pathetic, imo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

iron buns
Jan 12, 2016

Can't wait to see this thread evolve into a 100 pages per day monster.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
what happened now, did cig threaten to sue lowtax and leonard j crabs stopped being a retainer

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wouldnt be so amgry if i wasnt being constantly reminded that star citizen is a thing that exists and that people deeply care about because you dweebs wont stop posting about it. it ashames me. it makes me ashamed of myself because i know what star citizen is.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Alan Smithee posted:

what happened now, did cig threaten to sue lowtax and leonard j crabs stopped being a retainer

They turned it into a helldump thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
oval office

• Locked thread