Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you seem very, very angry about things in general

you're not wrong, though it seems to have been a more recent shift in enfield's posting :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Aralan posted:

No way, it's actually cool and good to make 50 pages of posts a day about all the excruciating minutia of a two year old scam game, especially if you can produce a bunch of boring in jokes while you're at it like whatever that idiot posting about goon valor is talking about

Sounds like you're super mad that you can't spend eight hours a day reading the SC thread so you'll get all the in jokes.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

satanic splash-back posted:

The world would be much better if we stopped doing things like making jokes and instead posted about video games and our opinions about video games and our opinions about opinions about video games.

So, if I understand you, you're saying your personal choice of people and subjects to sneer at on the internet is inherently better than other people's choice of things to sneer at on the Internet?

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?
Where is eonwe and pgabz.

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

ShredsYouSay posted:

Where is eonwe and pgabz.

In our hearts.

:eonwe: :pgabz:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

looks like The Smart Room has been repurposed as a containment zone- http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=212

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

DOMDOM posted:

It was posted 37 minutes ago and star marine was released back in december i guess we missed it

lol I was expecting this to have been written a year ago with all the old videos its using to show off the game.

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

LGD posted:

looks like The Smart Room has been repurposed as a containment zone- http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=212

That sure worked out great last time.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

"The Star Citizen thread is poo poo and autistic", says a GBS poster, "now let me go back to my big thread about how Lowtax yelled at some lovely feminist no one cares about."

StarLoveDeluXe
Apr 16, 2016

by zen death robot

lazorexplosion posted:

"The Star Citizen thread is poo poo and autistic", says a GBS poster, "now let me go back to my big thread about how Lowtax yelled at some lovely feminist no one cares about."

Can you remember having fun?

Is the game even out in any functional capacity?

Love yourself, already :cripes:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lazorexplosion posted:

:chloe:

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
:chloe: can someone explain this? I never get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

smellmycheese posted:

I actually found the thread tremendously entertaining compared to a lot of the dumbass knuckle-dragging nonsense on here

yeah nah

• Locked thread