Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
youre a hosed up weirdo op and i hope you get stung by a wasp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

is there an answer you hope to find in all this???

lick my balls retard

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

does burning me unburn you?

smell my farts idiot

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

this world could be a better place if we all put in the work (and the love for ourselves and each other) I just want to help, Enfield. Don't make me a martyr. Happy Earth Day.

suck my poop dingbat

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

smell my pee nimrod

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Justin Tyme posted:

good move closing one of the threads that generates most of the traffic on the forums imo

should close the dang gan ron paul thread next

it generates the most traffic because the majority of people on the internet are loving retards and like reading about stupid retarded poo poo for morons

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you seem very, very angry about things in general

at least im not angry about not being allowed to post about star citizen. that would be pathetic, imo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
brb

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wouldnt be so amgry if i wasnt being constantly reminded that star citizen is a thing that exists and that people deeply care about because you dweebs wont stop posting about it. it ashames me. it makes me ashamed of myself because i know what star citizen is.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
star citizen

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jellidelic posted:

god drat it gently caress YOU!!!

eat my... uh, dumb... lick my...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lazorexplosion posted:

"The Star Citizen thread is poo poo and autistic", says a GBS poster, "now let me go back to my big thread about how Lowtax yelled at some lovely feminist no one cares about."

:chloe:

• Locked thread