Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meis
Sep 2, 2011

This game looks cool. I didn't bother with it myself because I figured the puzzles would get too hard. I'm really enjoying this format though! 3 heads are better than one. And the doodles are adorable :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

i like to imagine what that guy might say if he was witnessing you drawing all over him

come on you lot, you're not taking this seriously at all! Listen to me, I'm trying to tell you something important. Listen, art is useless, only science is important. Guys. Guys i'm trying to tell you how poo poo art is please pay attention. im not saying "weed", stop it.

im very smart bbc guy from the 70s and art is for losers. im not just bitter over the fact that i cant draw and my year 7 art teacher just wouldnt shut up about it SCREW YOU MR RICHARDS IM A SCIENTIST NOW, ON TV, WITH DEGREES!!!

Meis fucked around with this message at 02:27 on May 2, 2016

• Locked thread