Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
To add to the lovely food threads that have been popping up, I decided to use my professional status as a famous Yelp reviewer for this.

Also, I tried to post it a few days ago but got autobanned for doing something stupid.

Anyway, a few days ago I woke up at about 3pm after drinking heavily and decided that I was far too lazy to make actual food. So where do you go when you don't want real food? Burger King! I didn't even know this thing existed until a day or two ago, so I decided to get the "Angriest Whopper" from the fine dining establishment.

Here is the unwrappening! :kingsley:

Oooooo looks mad!

Here is everything I ordered. This burger is a badass.

The best pic of it I could get showing all it's spiciness!

Uh... the inside.

Halfway into it!

Almost done!!!

And the verdict: It was not angry at all, maybe just a little perturbed. Like..... basically a jalapeno cheeseburger with some other poo poo on it. I would not recommend getting it if you want something spicy, or Burger King at all for every other possible reason.

I guess It didn't taste bad though. I guess the true verdict will be whenever it comes out the other end. Then we'll see just how spicy you are pal.

not edit - realized that after 6 years this is my first thread and it's about a loving burger king burger.... That's burning me far more than the stupid whopper :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i ate the black out burger and it turned my poop like neon green it was aweasome

My poop was reddish. But can't guarantee that it wasn't blood.

Also, I'm a bad poster. I have no reservations about admitting this.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilkyP posted:

Relax, you're doing fine!

:glomp:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

did it hurt coming out OP?

Spicier out than in. Still wasn't impressive.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

JB50 posted:

Have some more pills pill head. -Mardock

I'm a pill junkie. I love the poo poo that dumbs me down for the bipolar and other poo poo.

Actually, none of those meds are fun. Can't sell 'em.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

i meant when you came out of the closet :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CAUSe youre gay :D :D :D :D :D

oh snap!

It hurt more when I came out of the closet. My dad beat me relentlessly. So I married and divorced a woman to hide it. Now I'm alone and eat not spicy burgers to repress my gayness. :smith:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Free Cheese posted:

Hows that burts bee cream

It's wonderful. I like the chap stick though. It's minty. :buddy: I just put that in there to make it look like I'm a normal human.

It was a Christmas gift. Actually it was a dirty Santa thing, and I picked it. :colbert:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bradzilla posted:

Enjoy your blood red poo poo tomorrow.

Well it was a few days ago. I was waiting on info from genesplicer/Lady Ambien of how the autoban happened. Apparently I chose the "Hot" icon (even though the burger wasn't hot, see what I was trying to do there?). It tainted my clean record. :(

But my toilet wasn't clean. Yeah, it was reddish.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Zzulu posted:

welcome to the accidentally autobanned myself, club

:respek:

Iakona posted:

I ate one of these yesterday, and pretty much feel the same way. $6 for a red bun. Whatever bbq sauce they put on it was about the only thing I could taste, and the mild heat of the 3 jalapenos. Should've known better, but I always fall for trying spicy food.

This is pretty much exactly my thoughts on the Angriest Whopper.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:eyepop:

Well I noticed the Sriracha there, so they might try to make it spicy. If it doesn't run away first. The breading just looks like extra armor for the little fella.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
when you eat it how many times do you chew? I generally don't keep track. I guess it would depend on the food that is being consumed.

what were u drinking, how much ketchup is too much, lettuce? Diet coke. Gotta watch those calories. Not a ketchup guy, but don't mind it I guess. It had some spicy bbq sauce or something on it and no lettuce. Just ANGER!

what music were you listening to at the time? None. I just keep the TV on so I don't feel so alone.

napkin? Always use protection.

how many calories was it? I specifically did not look up the nutrition information because it will depress me.

did your stomach go woggly after you ate it? Oh yeah. About an hour after I started feeling a little nauseated.

is your burger king in a bad part of town? No, but the whole city is getting worse. The whole drat state is actually. Thanks Walker you worthless smug piece of poo poo.

were you scared? A little. It isn't the angry whopper, it is the ANGRIEST whopper. A little intimidating, but I'm not gonna let a burger push me around.

what time of day did you go? 5pm ish.... central time.

does your mom know you post on the internet? Yes

what would she do if she found out? Well she knows. But I've been nothing but a disappointment so the point is moot.

pls respond No. :mad:

edit - I looked at the picture and it does have lettuce. I didn't notice it due to the ANGER!

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Apr 22, 2016

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hell Yeah posted:

i ate one of these and my poop was a normal color. that's the poop update back to you chuck

Well it came out a day later or so. I poo poo many times in between that from the beer and horrible food. Again, the red could just be a bleeding stomach ulcer or something from the mass amount of alcohol I drink. It was bright though so it must have been the ANGER!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

notZaar posted:

What terrible white bred Wisconsin town do you live in?

Kenosha. :smith:

Walker turned down the infrastructure money from the president a few years ago to prove some kind of dumb loving point. Our roads, especially in this city, are literally falling apart. Like, if you didn't have a lid on your coffee, you'd have 3rd degree burns all over your body if you drove 200 feet. gently caress that guy.

http://i.imgur.com/w64DpnP.webm

EAT THE BURGER, SCOOTER!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I put any brand of Louisiana hot sauce on pizza. And eggs, hashbrowns... basically everything.

Cheap as hell too and it doesn't taste like straight up vinegar like Tabasco.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i do not enjoy this thread, but i appreciate the effort you put in. 4.

That's all that counts. And knowing is half the battle... or something. :buddy:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mozi posted:

i forgot to zing my rear end in a top hat this morning and ooooh pappy it's gettin mighty het up

I can't stop laughing at this. Seems like it could be useful.

"Shut up or I'll zing your rear end in a top hat."

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The gunk thrusting. Criminal investigation still pending. :(

He zinged my butthole against my will.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I might have some medications for your burger. But you're better off just keeping that burg in check.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Other Barry posted:

that fact that you live in kenosha is even sadder than this thead

I know. :smith: I'm slowly trying to kill myself with ANGER BURGS!!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

HungryMedusa posted:

Pennywise, people do give a gently caress about you so I hope you stop chasing your crap fast food with cases of Miller Lite. Come back to the weight loss thread and do not stray from there.

Uh oh. Caught red bun handed. I was supposed to start up MMA again this week..... but instead got drunk and ate poo poo food. Tomorrow I'll stop that and get back in the gym next week.

I tend to post more in GBS the more drunk and depressed I am. Seems pretty par for the course though.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

GORDON posted:

I know what that cover smells like.

It was in a box too so I didn't care to starch it and restore it's former glory.

It smells like pain and sadness.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Ill Peripheral posted:

OP sorry but your handle is trash.

Sorry

Breaker breaker channel 11. Ill Peripheral, this is Pennywise but my trucker name is Sea Bass. Copy that handle trash. 10-4, square, and divide by x.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I didn't specify what x was. Everyone here knows it though. It's your mom. Specifically her legs.

I divide that poo poo all the time. Then I have myself a mean burger.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Serviette posted:

I ated this burg about a week ago. There was nothing outright unlikeable about it. It wasn't spicy; it brought no rage. It was the bun that weirded me out. Apparently the bun had hot sauce in it, but for all I could see it was just red food colouring, which truth be told weirded me out. 3/10, would probably just not bother.

Yeah, they claim that the bun has hot sauce in it. I tasted nothing. It looks like fake red velvet cake and the only thing it did was turn my poo poo red.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Don't know about op but I will eat five for the gift card! That's like 4 lbs!

Toxx it yo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

8 track betamax posted:

Now eat a t long James silvers!

There is a Lang John's Slivers in the next city over. I'm far too lazy to get fast food fish though.

SE Wisconsin is filled with a bunch of Catholics though (I'm supposed to be one, don't tell my mom. She is Irish. She knows though. They always know.)

Anyway, there is a fish fry every Friday at every bar/restaurant out here. It's not good. Deep fried cod or some other poo poo. Tarter sauce, and maybe some coleslaw and fries. Everyone loves it. I don't get it. Fish and chips our brothers across the Atlantic would say. gently caress that.

Gimme a medium rare ahi tuna or any type of salmon and I'm good to go.

Those dirty Midwestern heathens.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Ok, drank too much again and woke up at 4pm.

Not getting an ANGRE burger. Must stop killing my body. Although.... Taco Bell sounds kinda good right now.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got the taco bell. Nothing spicy, but you can always make it ANGRY with FIRE sauce!!! :supaburn:

I got the number 10, which is the cheesy gordita crunch, did some upgrading, and got a cheesy roll up as well. I'm eating once today (and NOT drinking), so might as well get all of my calories in one shot before I return to my healthy poo poo tomorrow.

The cheesy roll up. Looks unassuming.

But BAM!!! It's filled with cheese!

Hmmm.... it's not spicy though. Let's make it ANGRY!!!

Woah, look how ANGRY that is now! It doesn't even have angry in the name, but I made it ANGRY! I hold the power of the sun in my hands. Too much power for one man. :ohdear:

A doritos taco. Nuff said. Look at how eloquently it's put together. I feel like I'm eating at a 5 star restaurant and not sitting on my couch alone with a single tear rolling down my cheek.

And finally, the cheesy gordita thing. Add some fire sauce.... and now it's ANGRY. Super.... loving.... ANGRY.

I hate myself. :smith:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
^^^ I disagree. Dude, it has FIRE in the name. It must taste like the fires of Mount Doom.

Xaris posted:

i haven't had taco bell since probably 2000. do their hot sauces still taste like vinegar+salt+piss?

Yes, but that helps to hide the flavor of the taco bell that you are eating.

And I didn't get "hot" sauce. I got FIRE sauce motherfucker!!! :colbert:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They have a green verde one by me and it's disgusting.

I think they might have regional stuff but I'm not sure.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Maybe it's just my taste buds, but fire literally doesn't seem hot at all to me. Hot doesn't seem all that hot either, but it seems to have a faint little bite to it, more than fire.

I disagree. Fire is hotter than hot. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

Neither of them are very hot though. So I do agree.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

HungryMedusa posted:

Taco Bell is worth it tho. And no Miller Lite; I would say this meal is a win.

No beer tonight. Getting active starting tomorrow. I do have some 2 day old pizza in the fridge so I might eat that though.

Then, back to MFP. :toot:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hihohe posted:

What novelty fast food are you going to eat and review next?

Maybe the refrigerator pizza. I can make it ANGRY!

Although, I'm doing paintball for the first time tomorrow with some of the MMA guys and I don't want to zing burning diarrhea over all over them.

Decisions.

That Taco Bell did a number on me today.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They used to here but not anymore.

Vim Fuego posted:

Card sent! Enjoy, and we will enjoy vicariously

This could get good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aesop Poprock posted:

it isn't as good or as cheesy as the cheesy gordita crunch so I feel like it doesn't need to exist

I never even heard of the cheesy gordita crunch until that Taco Bell thread about a month ago. I used to always get the crunchwrap supreme or the chalupa meal replaced with gorditas.

Gordita > Chalupa :colbert:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Apr 24, 2016

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Entoloma posted:

The OP's burger looks like someone stuffed a meat patty between two giant fly agaric caps.

:eyepop:

Maybe THAT is why my walls started melting later that day.

Or most likely I'm dead and my hell is to only be able to post in GBS.

:iiam:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

thathonkey posted:

I recently had a quesalupa and i know its cliche to say but it tasted like pretty much everything at taco bell. I like their simpler stuff better that isnt just gobs of cheese and sour cream. I want to taste the weird meat and low quality vegetables along with the stale tortilla

Everyone in that Taco Bell thread said that the Quesolupa had hardly any cheese unlike what the advertisement showed.

I got one. I couldn't even tell that there was cheese between the shells.

1/10 Don't gently caress with my cheese expectations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

thathonkey posted:

The one i had was pretty drat cheesy sorry yall live in a cheese deprived area

Wisconsin.

Do not gently caress with my cheese.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Acid Haze posted:

What's wrong with Kenosha? :shrug:

The substantial federal stimulus Walker turned down was for a high-speed rail line between Milwaukee and Madison. Walker turned it down, he claimed, because he wanted to use the money to repair the highway system. But that never would have worked in the first place since this federal stimulus was specifically for building high speed rail in several states.

So... what you want never was going to happen that way.

There's also a whole lot of Lutherans here. But anyway, why are you getting bent out of shape about where you live right at this point? Winter is finally over here, it's beautiful outside.

After living near Seattle for 7 years, moving back here was like going back 10+ years in time.

Although you are right. Winter is over and I should get out more and actually do active stuff.

That's my plan now so mood should improve and I'll not hate this place as much. Actually, it's a love hate thing. I guess it depends on what brain cycle I'm in.

Also, Walker turned down money for Medicaid expansion. He's been doing a ton of terrible poo poo, but I shouldn't get into that.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Apr 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Well, I am alive. Due to unfortunate circumstances I was only able to get four Angriest Whoppers. They were supposed to loving be $5.49 each, so I grabbed $5 (to go with the $25 gift card) before I went to the baseball game this afternoon and stopped by BK on the way back. Those motherfuckers were charging $5.79 each, so after tax I could only get four. I considered going back home to get my wallet, but it was a long rear end baseball game and I was tired, so here we are. My apologies to Vim Fuego.

Actually this was probably for the best because I got four down, but holy poo poo I think I am going to die. There is no way I could have gotten another down without spewing everywhere. Pictures to follow at some point!

You sir, are a true American and patriot. Looking forward to the pics. Might want to have 911 on speed dial for a while though. :patriot:

• Locked thread