Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Does taco bell still have those other sauces they introduced a few years back that are all corn syrup with a little bit of flavoring added. Those were very disappoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Next stop: popeyes chicken

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They have a green verde one by me and it's disgusting.

I think they might have regional stuff but I'm not sure.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Popeyes chicken is good though :colbert: dem biscuits doe

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
I think this is turning into a quest for the angriest (fast?) food, and yeah popeyes is good and got a kick like a barnyard rooster

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Pennywise the Frown posted:

They have a green verde one by me and it's disgusting.

I think they might have regional stuff but I'm not sure.

yeah, that's one of them. I can't imagine what type of diabeasts are eating that stuff.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OctoberBlues posted:

The Hot sauce is hotter than the Fire sauce, I never understood that

Wait what? Is this true? Has my whole life been a lie?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Wait what? Is this true? Has my whole life been a lie?

Maybe it's just my taste buds, but fire literally doesn't seem hot at all to me. Hot doesn't seem all that hot either, but it seems to have a faint little bite to it, more than fire.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

OctoberBlues posted:

Maybe it's just my taste buds, but fire literally doesn't seem hot at all to me. Hot doesn't seem all that hot either, but it seems to have a faint little bite to it, more than fire.

I disagree. Fire is hotter than hot. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWoG8IckyE

Neither of them are very hot though. So I do agree.

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine
da fuq. context clues told me this thread had pitch black turders in it but i don't see any. gently caress !

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo

Revenants Return posted:

da fuq. context clues told me this thread had pitch black turders in it but i don't see any. gently caress !

be the change that you wish to see in the world

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

whenever i go to taco bell it's an emergency, so i get a cheese rollup to eat on the drive home and stave off hunger.

bearbaiter
May 30, 2011
I'm the rear end in a top hat in the thread title

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

What novelty fast food are you going to eat and review next?

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

thathonkey posted:

Popeyes chicken is good though :colbert: dem biscuits doe

if you're a fast food fried chicken biscuit enthusiast like me you should know that Church's has the best biscuits covered in honey jizz glaze

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

I got the taco bell. Nothing spicy, but you can always make it ANGRY with FIRE sauce!!! :supaburn:

I got the number 10, which is the cheesy gordita crunch, did some upgrading, and got a cheesy roll up as well. I'm eating once today (and NOT drinking), so might as well get all of my calories in one shot before I return to my healthy poo poo tomorrow.

The cheesy roll up. Looks unassuming.

But BAM!!! It's filled with cheese!

Hmmm.... it's not spicy though. Let's make it ANGRY!!!

Woah, look how ANGRY that is now! It doesn't even have angry in the name, but I made it ANGRY! I hold the power of the sun in my hands. Too much power for one man. :ohdear:

A doritos taco. Nuff said. Look at how eloquently it's put together. I feel like I'm eating at a 5 star restaurant and not sitting on my couch alone with a single tear rolling down my cheek.

And finally, the cheesy gordita thing. Add some fire sauce.... and now it's ANGRY. Super.... loving.... ANGRY.

I hate myself. :smith:

Taco Bell is worth it tho. And no Miller Lite; I would say this meal is a win.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Taco bell is highly adequate. The qeusalupa is good

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

HungryMedusa posted:

Taco Bell is worth it tho. And no Miller Lite; I would say this meal is a win.

No beer tonight. Getting active starting tomorrow. I do have some 2 day old pizza in the fridge so I might eat that though.

Then, back to MFP. :toot:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hihohe posted:

What novelty fast food are you going to eat and review next?

Maybe the refrigerator pizza. I can make it ANGRY!

Although, I'm doing paintball for the first time tomorrow with some of the MMA guys and I don't want to zing burning diarrhea over all over them.

Decisions.

That Taco Bell did a number on me today.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

No beer tonight. Getting active starting tomorrow. I do have some 2 day old pizza in the fridge so I might eat that though.

Then, back to MFP. :toot:

Cold pizza is way more rewarding to add into MFP than beer. I know. Just don't be tricked into Subway. don't eat fresh

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I don't seem to have received my Burger King gift card yet. :confused:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Post or pm your email

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I can be reached at octoberblues1986@gmail.com

If you're serious, I would do my best to eat all of the sandwiches and I don't think I should probably post a video since goons can be weird and creepy but maybe screenshots of a video with my face blurred out or something (I apologize for being paranoid)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Card sent! Enjoy, and we will enjoy vicariously

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

What a guy! I'll make you all proud, I promise. If I don't die... I can't go tomorrow, but I should be able to sometime this week in the evening!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i've become that guy who looks down on people who don't challenge themselves with progressively spicier food

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Relin posted:

i've become that guy who looks down on people who don't challenge themselves with progressively spicier food

You mean the alone guy?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op should have put his doritos loco taco INSIDE the cheesey rollup and then he would be double deckin' it

Entoloma
Jan 2, 2009
The OP's burger looks like someone stuffed a meat patty between two giant fly agaric caps.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Taco bell is highly adequate. The qeusalupa is good

it isn't as good or as cheesy as the cheesy gordita crunch so I feel like it doesn't need to exist

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hell Yeah posted:

op should have put his doritos loco taco INSIDE the cheesey rollup and then he would be double deckin' it

You can do that just by ordering the cheesy gordita crunch with a doritos taco inside. although maybe you found a hack to make it cheaper???

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Doesnt taco bell have something called diablo sauce?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They used to here but not anymore.

Vim Fuego posted:

Card sent! Enjoy, and we will enjoy vicariously

This could get good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aesop Poprock posted:

it isn't as good or as cheesy as the cheesy gordita crunch so I feel like it doesn't need to exist

I never even heard of the cheesy gordita crunch until that Taco Bell thread about a month ago. I used to always get the crunchwrap supreme or the chalupa meal replaced with gorditas.

Gordita > Chalupa :colbert:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Apr 24, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I recently had a quesalupa and i know its cliche to say but it tasted like pretty much everything at taco bell. I like their simpler stuff better that isnt just gobs of cheese and sour cream. I want to taste the weird meat and low quality vegetables along with the stale tortilla

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Entoloma posted:

The OP's burger looks like someone stuffed a meat patty between two giant fly agaric caps.

:eyepop:

Maybe THAT is why my walls started melting later that day.

Or most likely I'm dead and my hell is to only be able to post in GBS.

:iiam:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

thathonkey posted:

I recently had a quesalupa and i know its cliche to say but it tasted like pretty much everything at taco bell. I like their simpler stuff better that isnt just gobs of cheese and sour cream. I want to taste the weird meat and low quality vegetables along with the stale tortilla

Everyone in that Taco Bell thread said that the Quesolupa had hardly any cheese unlike what the advertisement showed.

I got one. I couldn't even tell that there was cheese between the shells.

1/10 Don't gently caress with my cheese expectations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
The one i had was pretty drat cheesy sorry yall live in a cheese deprived area

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

Mine wasn't very cheesy. i'm assuming they come pre stuffed cause I can't imagine they would somehow do that there but I couldn't tell the difference between it and a chalupa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

thathonkey posted:

Wisconsin.

Do not gently caress with my cheese.

• Locked thread