Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's p easy, you just go to church and say you're Christian. You don't have to sign up or any crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blazing Ownager posted:

Or don't go to church or read the bible or do anything Christian but get mad if anyone suggests you're not a Christian

That's how people do it these days. It's funny because all the religious right cries that nobody takes their religion seriously anymore, but they aren't wrong.

I think it's real appropriate for people to go up to other people, like when they see they are a jew or something, and say "hey jew what's up jew, look it's a jew!", or the same with christian or Rastafari or mormon or Muslim or whatever.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

John Denver Hoxha posted:

So back in the day in Russia, every village would have a holy fool who would run around being schizophrenic or whatever affliction they would have (or possibly living a life of unconventional asceticism by faking a condition, stirred up by their passion), cursing people out and doing generally crazy acts such as roaming the town naked except for in chains.

These men would be very cared for by the village, because these men were considered the voice of God and a reminder to be humble, in fact they were prized and a village would boast of how they were treated and politicians would try their best to win their favor.
I don't know what just made me think of that little fact. but got any chains?

My town is hosting a "who can be the biggest retard" compitition. So far the guy in first place is a navy seal who puts on a bunch of facial prosthetics every day (probably 2-3 hours in a makeup chair) and pretends to be deaf. I think he's trying to look Swedish/Germanic to shame my ethnic heritage. Anyways his getup is supposed to be some crusty bum who antagonizes people or whatever. He has a voice modulator that delivers loud high decibal bursts of glottal noises to distract and alarm people, and his uses his fake hearing impairment as an excuse for these unattenuated outbursts. When he is held for a crime he speaks in an intelligable normal volume language and clearly understands audible and verbal things in his environment without assistance, and drops his "retard" persona. To add another layer to the bullshit he speaks in a Russian accent when he is not in retard mode, although it is poorly acted. He is an instigator and a bully and has immunity from the law and court Marshall. I would estimate his daily expenditure, including his prostetics and fleet of cars for backup and surveillance is somewhere between $40,000 - $60,000 us for his one hour appearance window.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Parallax Scroll posted:

you have to except jesus into you're heart

Jesus is the pacemaker for my sins. :smugbert:

• Locked thread