Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Wasn't Krystal killed as a cover-up for Rachel?

edit: Oh okay not dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Xand_Man posted:

Anyone else think that the Leda clones have some sort of strength enhancement? It makes sense that the project might do a basic service upgrade with the synthetic sequences, and there have been just enough scenes of Alison hoisting stuff that her husband can't or Helena chucking around people twice her size that a pattern is starting to form.

They pointed this out again with a ham shaped fist this ep, I reckon you're onto something.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

13Pandora13 posted:

I have no idea where they're going with this show anymore. WTF.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I half expected Beth to have shot Evie in the car and have it be revealed she's the next generation of clones.

Still not ruling it out really.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That was a heck of a time jump out of nowhere. It takes weeks to do an egg retrieval, a fortnight if they're extremely lucky with the timing ... or did they already have some Sarah Manning eggs on ice and I forgot/missed it?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm reading old episode synopses/googling it and Nealon asked for it in season 2 finale but I can't remember if they actually went through with it or she broke out before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

ShakeZula posted:

The weird thing is, I was sure the solution was going to be digging up Helena's buried frozen eggs. Although I suppose they had stopped being viable by then.

Oh, that's a point. Those could be OK if the liquid nitrogen hasnt needed a top up yet. Maybe that's what they did and it's a red herring not a time jump?

Edit: Nope, those were fertilised by the proletheans guy according to Google.

G-Spot Run fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jun 3, 2016

• Locked thread