Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

chickens are gross stupid animals and deserve death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

go to an industrial chicken plant and you will see cartoonish levels of slaughter, it's ridiculous

tyson is a fowl holocaust

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ghostter posted:

shoot the horse who likes to kick

the horse has seniority, gotta shoot the kid

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

get bigger, meaner dogs to protect your poo poo

also give them guns just in case

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

isn't that the one that ate the smaller dog

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Revenants Return posted:

What is this for? Like what product

peeps

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I have inadvertantly killed all my pets and therefore I am most qualified to dictate how you should take care of yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

chickens can be very friendly and personable, especially the ones that wind up as outcasts from the flock

the problem with keeping them as pets is that a) they poo poo everywhere b) seriously, absolutely everywhere c) i mean goddamnit it's loving awful and d) they have naturally short lifespans even before you take into account that pretty much every animal on earth knows how to kill them

every live chicken I've ever seen has had its back half covered in its own poo poo and that's all I can think of when people post pictures of the "pretty" ones, especially like that one with the long tail feathers

• Locked thread