Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The chickens I slaughtered led lives which were free of want. They ate extremely well, were given a large amount of protected space to stroll around and do their chicken thing. I don't feel bad for them.

Poultry chickens have to be slaughtered. They are bred to grow to an enormous size, and if you do not kill them when the time is right their little chicken legs will break under the weight of their huge, meaty, delicious bodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
These animals had lives which were almost entirely free of stress. They were basically in chicken paradise up until the moment I calmly and quickly murdered them with a cleaver for their delicious flesh. Can you say the same for whatever animals you find in the woods?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Killing chickens is pretty joyless work, but eating chickens owns.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

President Ark posted:

i think if you died in a pen full of live chickens then your death was probably not natural and there's probably open wounds on you

you might even say... fowl play was involved. :c00lbutt:

You are the worst person in this thread

• Locked thread