Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

adventure in the sandbox posted:

I was linked to this live feed of a goon butchering her chickens.

:nws: Chicken Butchering :nws:

Now, I do eat meat. I even hunt. But the animals I hunt have good, natural lives. Its very different than raising animals, having them trust you, and then ending their innocent lives. Its like killing your own dog. I feel that butchering animals in your own yard is bizarre. This person raised these chickens from little chicklets. They even had names! And now she's gutting them and chopping them up and feeding the leftovers to her pigs. She even said she wasn't going to bother with the wings and back. She's throwing perfectly good meat away.

I'm disgusted.

I also have it on good authority that this person IS A VEGETARIAN. What the actual gently caress. Why is a vegetarian killing and butchering animals?!

How do you think farming works?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Three Olives posted:

We live out in the country and have always had a problem with people abandoning their dogs and them turning feral. We raise goats and chickens and have lost livestock to them. The problem has gotten worse as city folk move in and proceed to do nothing but bitch about country life (no, we can’t make our rooster crow at a later time—he doesn’t have a snooze button). Our new neighbor down the road lets his kids and dogs roam over everything without a care, even letting his 8-year-old daughter into the pasture where we had a horse who likes to kick.

The confrontation after we returned the little girl without a concussion has left our neighborly relations frosty. Last week, my husband shot and killed two dogs that got into our chicken coop. Yesterday I saw the missing pet posters on a tree by the turn off. It matched. My husband doesn’t think anything good could come from telling the owner, considering how little care he gives to his kids and animals. He thinks we should lie and say we haven’t have seen the dogs—only coyotes. Animal control is a joke, and going to the sheriff is bound to kick this up to a feud—I don’t know what to do.

drat, you must have a huge loving condo.

• Locked thread