Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

.5 of an inch.

Op has an Innie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

.5 of an inch.

Op has an Innie

It's actually just a vestigial tail.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Shut the gently caress up.

i don't think this has been stressed enough

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Shut the gently caress up.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
I just took a break from dragging my un-wiped rear end in a top hat on the carpet to say I'm a drooling, crumb-covered sperg. Hope that gives y'all the validation y'all were looking for.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Now, I don't believe a word of your high-falutin' psychologist intelligence quotient gibberish.

This is the real test: which is the correct direction of feed for toilet paper?

This?

Or this

?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
Hahahah OP says hes a genius but he also doesn't smoke weed, NOT SO FUCKIN SMART OP NOW ARE YOU?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Kill your smarts with booze and weed. It's what we all do to survive in the idiot zone.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

scott zoloft posted:

My main intelligence is that basically I know all the shops around that have Mr. Pibb.

Zero, because I ain't for sale. :cool:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

utterlycorrupt posted:

You have a kind heart pick, may your life be free from care. Also I like your biology threads :)

Thank you, my life is a string of calamities actually which is one reason I know the importance of kind and loyal people as opposed to self-important dickheads.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i wouldnt worry about it for much longer, things are about to get meta

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Being a smug piece of poo poo with a small penis helps.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

IQ tests are bullshit fyi

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I bet OP's girlfriend is cheating on him with someone who isn't insufferable.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

ScorpioMajesty posted:

I bet OP's girlfriend is cheating on him with someone who isn't insufferable.

Found a pic of OP's girlfriend cheating on him.

Also, bachelor degrees and a master? Hahaha, what a bitch-tier education you've got. But, then, you're not in the 150s like me :smug:

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I work with a 70 year old version of the OP. The dude is legit very smart, has a degree from a very selective business school, is married to a younger MD, and has had a very successful career. He is actually somewhat of a cool dude, but messes it up by being super obnoxious, condescending and childish at work. You never know which version you're getting. But he can't communicate, can't collaborate and can't understand the value of people who don't have his pedigree.
In the end, he's doing OK but he's also missing out on a whole range of the human experience.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

:eyepop:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

im usually having sex with mens asses, so whatevs

this guy gets it

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
i help cure cancer by telecommuting from my bedroom, stopping every so often to smoke a bowl, smell my ballsack sweat, and put my feet up on my desk like stirrups

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
It's even tougher when you're also extremely good looking. People just don't expect very attractive people to also be incredibly smart. Sometimes I'll say something especially intelligent and people will just shake their heads in disbelief like they never thought such a amazing handsome man could be capable of such insight.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Here's a better question the OP would have asked if he really had a high IQ (lmao 130s might as well execute you for being a retard like Texas does)

How do you deal with being the fartiest person in the room?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Serviette posted:

Now, I don't believe a word of your high-falutin' psychologist intelligence quotient gibberish.

This?

Or this

?

#1 is only acceptable if you have a stupid cat. Other wise #2 always

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It's even tougher when you're also extremely good looking. People just don't expect very attractive people to also be incredibly smart. Sometimes I'll say something especially intelligent and people will just shake their heads in disbelief like they never thought such a amazing handsome man could be capable of such insight.

Sorry to hear about your curse of good looks, bud.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

#1 is only acceptable if you have a stupid cat. Other wise #2 always

This guy hasn't figured out the 3 sea shells. :smugbert:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

AKA Pseudonym posted:

This. Plus when you are brilliant and extremely attractive people think that you couldn't also have an enormous dong. But I do. I do have an enormous dong.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
before meeting new people I drink vodka and take drugs until I am semi-conscious to better connect with my fellow American :911:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Dd anyone mention how lonely it is being the only person in a room forever?

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
Hello OP. You may or may not be aware, but you come across as very arrogant and egotistical. This is off-putting to others. Based on your conduct in this thread, I would wager you have significant deficits in social functioning.

Practice loving and honoring the unique combination of characteristics, experiences and dispositions that makes each human soul you encounter beautiful, whole, complete. That should keep your mind busy enough, increase your enjoyment of other people, and increase others' enjoyment of you. There is much to human beings and the human experience beyond raw cognitive computational power.

Namaste.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
My IQ is higher so you aren't even the smartest guy in this thread.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Too make myself seem smarter I steer conversations to one of the few subjects that I'm an expert in. It works pretty well because no one wants to be openly mean to someone with autism.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

SurfaceDetail posted:

The principle it operates on (forced glycolysis for the tumor cells) is universal amongst most eukaryotic life. Really amazing results.

Yikes

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

SurfaceDetail posted:

they just seem unbearably slow

I'm not a genius or anything, but I get the same with with almost every interaction I have with other people. So loving slow, its as if they're struggling to figure out what words to say.

The solution is to drink, they don't seem so slow after a few drinks. So yeah, just slam a few before heading out in the morning. You're welcome.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
OP I was like you once.

Then I turned 14.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

well I guess you deal with being the bestest smartest most attractive person ever by making a thread on the something awful forums to tell yourself and others just how amazing you are. Congrats, OP. You're a huge wanker.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Serviette posted:

This?

Or this

?

my three year old did it like #1 and i havent spoken to her since except to tell her what a disappointment she is

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
All day tomorrow ima wonder if my coworker has an enormous dong (he's certainly not a good looking guy).

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Way to go op, you've hit GBSers right in their 'feels'

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I think we ran him off guys and gals and others. Good job

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Can we talk more about my epic dong then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Germstore posted:

Can we talk more about my epic dong then?

I dunno, is it the biggest in the room?

• Locked thread