Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Alien movie was the best?
Alien
Aliens
Alien 2
Alien 3
Alien: Resurrection
Alien: Covenant
AVP Movies (both of them)
Prometheus
War of The Worlds
E.T. the extraterrestrial
All these movies sucked.
View Results

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

It's Alien Day Everybody!!!

quote:

20th Century Fox declared Tuesday to be Alien Day for fans of the survival horror film series starring Sigourney Weaver as alien-butt-kicker Ellen Ripley. The day will include special releases of "Alien"-themed merchandise and screenings of the first two films, which came out in 1979 and 1986, through the Alamo Drafthouse movie theater chain.

Who else has unfond memories of this scifi horror classic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

the first time I saw alien I was a wee lad of 5 and I got so scared that I wouldn't get out of bed to use the bathroom later that night and I pooped in my bed well thx for reading

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Un chien andalou posted:

Someone has sex with that thing.

Do you think It has real animal bones?

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

BeefThief posted:

oh i just saw on cnn that mcdonalds declared it the century of burgers and fries, isnt that nice

Does that mean we get discounted mcdoubles for the next 84 years?

• Locked thread