Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

im gay for ganking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

ullerrm posted:

Yup, agreed. I think it just hinges on your corp size -- FCON, for example, could trivially fit in one constellation. CONDI, otoh, has 17,000 characters in it.

Although, fwiw, calling O1Y a temporary home is some premature moving of goalposts. I know that Gobbins likes to put 'we'll reevaluate on $date' on his corp mails about O1Y, but tbh, he puts that disclaimer on everything he tells PH to do, because he's indecisive as poo poo and half the newbeans think that whiplash is a normal state of affairs.

In the Targeting branch of the skill tree, Gravimetric/Magnetometric/Ladar/Radar Sensor Compensation. Boosts your ship's base sensor strength by 4% per level, meaning that if you have it trained to 5 for your current hull, you're 20% less likely to get jammed by ECM.

Is that realistically how sensor comps factor in? Because sebos (:rip: eccm) use a similar wording but provide a significantly larger bonus than the skills do. If I remember, old eccm scaled between 86% and 98%.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I often wonder what it would be like to cut ties, start a new account and explore this gay rear end autistic universe as a normal pleb (instead of a spergy tryhard ganky pleb).

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

removing the ability to jump FROM highsec would make boney extremely happy though, so many dudes who he'd get to murder the poo poo out of

Truth. Fact of the matter is that counter logistics is a joke and has v. little impact on anything in the game VB besides the personal finances of the target. But this'll all be moot "late summer" anyway when fozzie delivers his coup d'grace to ganking anyway.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

nessin posted:

I thought the 3 min timer was already in. Did that not make it with the Citadel patch? Or are you referring to even more changes?

No, it was quoted as 'late summer'. The change wont kill ganking, but will turn it into something vastly unfun for both the gank fleet and the bumper. And I, for one, cannot wait for the cries of the pubbie masses that say there's no counter to 30 something bombers landing on gate right as you decloak. I don't know if I'll be there for it, but I'll wake up one night with a smug sense of self satisfaction knowing that Fozzie was wrong and that the original was much preferred to the alternative.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I went on 2 nullsec fleets last night. First time responding to a nullsec ping in about 18 months. One was a swordfleet, the other was a caracal fleet to get rid of the MOA caracals that were preventing our sword fleet from swording or fiesta cats from partying or clown shoes from joking or something.

Maybe part of it was the FC not explicitly telling us what we were doing (beyond sitting on a gate) or why we were doing it, but nullsec fleets seem very confusing. But apparently we got cake? I didn't see any cake tho.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

don't go on mainfleets

Moral of the story. A bunch of MiniLuv dudes unironically suggested I go find a boat fleet, as they're more fun.

I've thought about putting a dude in HV or BlackOps or whatever, but truth be told, I don't really have the time to invest in a non-MiniLuv group to know the fits, strategies or whatever and keep ships staged and everything else involved with flying with a SIG/Squad.

Also, I still have the comedy option of undocking in a warp speed rigged catalyst for swordfleet.

E:

Glory of Arioch posted:

why does this matter

just shoot mans :yaycloud:

I need some help to actually get 'into' a fleet or a thing we're doing. Also, not the fleets fault, but it's weird going from a situation where you're playing 5-13 characters while FCing or supporting all the decision-making to playing 1 character and knowing nothing about what's going on. Though, it was p. funny to hear the FC explain after he got headshot that he was taking a while to get back to the fleet because he was in jabber hell and playing two characters at the same time :laffo:

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 3, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

CommonShore posted:

The trick with Soth is that he actually seems chill and cool until you actually have to organize something with him in some way. When you're a newbee you'll be in a fleet with him and you'll say "yes" to what he wants no matter what the gently caress he wants and you get reimbursement anyway and so you don't think about it. Or if you're a bona-fide chillman like Spankys you don't give a gently caress, and you barely pay attention anyway. So people go for years without realizing how loving bad he is. It's not until you actually have to do some kind of leadership that you realize how awful he is and how bad he is at responding to anyone else's ideas, no matter how uncontroversial and sensible your idea is. Once he has a loving idea in his head it's over.

I asked for an all-all ping to issue a PSA to the coalition about not dying to Russian gate camps highsec and Soth told me to format my ping better and request it again. I just laughed and closed gfsc.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

To the alt guy, DST + BR, freighters and bowheads can all be trained in one month each. These synergize nicely, along with industry and market skills.

If you're a miniluv kind of guy, a T2 cat can be done in about 2 weeks. A T2 Talos is about 50 days. Those are good BC even if you're not in MiniLuv, Warr has decreed that we will be running more all-all inclusive style fleets. So being able to fly a ship or two would be good prep. Hit me up in jabber if you need help or advice on this matter.

You could train a reasonable bumper in a month, but if you're going to do that, my suggestion is to keep two accounts just for point aggressors (7 characters in total).

Also, the state of this thread is abysmal. I'd weigh in on hot topics of the day, but for once I don't want to be the cancer.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

If miniluv ever becomes an issue then I will.

Hi Angelique. I wanted to stay above the dredge, but I'm tired of the frequency that this stuff is popping up. So I'm gonna do what I do best and sperg-hard-try-hard for a minute.

I enjoyed your tenure in MiniLuv. You were a known hauler person that we didn't give the boot. You had some of the best applications kills I ever seen, and ganked people in the goofiest and most entertaining ways. You came on fleets and pulled your weight. You offered to help us with hauling and logistics many times. On numerous occasions, you helped me plot out routes that JF pilots might use. We were often wrong, but I learned a lot, and we managed to track down a number of JFs, even if we didn't kill them. And we worked together to try to minimize both our headaches by minimizing blue shoots. You were a great Minister.

I gave a pass on the comments you made in your goodbye post. I found them tacky, but I don't really care about veiled threats, because there's not too much you can do to hurt MiniLuv. I even defended your choice of PH, as that seems like a good rebounding point when the space-world is your space-oyster. But the comments and arguments you are continually levying now are really doing yourself a disservice.

So let me be clear with how you and me stand: You are 'red', as you are a member of a hostile entity. If we see you, we will you shoot you. I'm not saying this because I want to shoot you. I'm saying that because you're using this fear as a lovely posting tool for a lovely gimmick that I'm tired of reading about.

So: no one in MiniLuv has looked at the blacklist for your characters. They aren't red to either of our corporations. I don't even have an RC account set up to go find them. They aren't even written on a sticky note on my monitor. I don't really care to know their names. It's easy enough to find you, and you don't spend 2 years in highsec with eyes everywhere without noticing everyone that's coming and going. But you and I both know that the chances of us holding you down long enough to get you dead are slim.

And that's why I'm so tired of this my-api-info-public sky-is-falling talk. You know in your heart of hearts that keeping the blacklist public is a good thing to do (tm). It helps corporations and other alliances identify persona non grata during recruitment. It allows anyone in The Imperium to understand the type of people they may be associating with. It lets people know at what point its okay to scam someone. It provides a level of information and intelligence in a standardized place, that's documented, that's accessible. And you know this is true. And yet the sky is still falling.

You know people comb pastebin for API keys? I've done it, MiniLuv does, spies do it. Those are API keys that haven't been explicitly given to other people, yet still the data mined, often made public. No one blinks an eye. Goons scam people to acquire their assets; they gain access to API keys under false pretenses. They post their stories and often their API information (evemails, characters, etc) in our forums and on our public forums. No one blinks an eye. People often write tools to gain access to and farm API keys. They do it for blackmail, for intelligence, or for mere snooping. No one blinks an eye.

Yet the sky is falling when my alliance adds you, and all your characters to the public blacklist when you leave our alliance, issued veiled threats towards everyone you interacted with, and move to a hostile alliance. My alliance, an alliance that has security requirements, an alliance that is wrought with spies, an alliance which wants to try to ensure its security. But yet, this is some great moral collapse and outrage from which we should be clutching our pearls to dust.

And the funniest part? The big gay gank group that you're so worried about? They don't even care about you. Quit this line of posting. It's childish, its foolishness and its doing a disservice to yourself. And each hamfisted post about "oh the humanity" is tarnishing the memory of your tenure.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Drythe posted:

Pretty sure this has been posted on SA so shut up any digi accusers.

This was a pretty big inspiration for me when I started working out. Best of luck in the surgery and the recovery, Vyst.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Also, will people just never attempt to gank Procurers? I realize it's the tankiest of the lot, but I feel like that years ago, people would gank you just out of spite if you tanked to try to be safe from them.

Most people avoid procurers because they take 5-10 T2 catalysts to gank. With those numbers, you could kill 3-4 other ships. It is also only a ~50m lossmail. It's not that the gank is too expensive, that's a lot of effort and the target probably wont feel the loss.

Skiffs, on the other hand, take 7-12, are worth ~200m and are killed to prove a point.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Someone suggested the perimeter citadel was actually a break-a-wish citadel that they planted and destroyed for e-fame. But who knows.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Khablam posted:

Have you done the SOE arc [head to Arnon to start]? It deliberately takes you around multiple empires and station types, and some of the mission areas look pretty cool. Worth checking it out. It's great for standings too.

What's a good citadel fit for anti-subcaps? A bunch of neuts to break Guardians + some damage to break their DPS ships? It seems people are suggesting the overall subcap DPS is too low to be a problem.

I've heard subcap DPS peaks at about 700 DPS on astrahaus, so good luck breaking those guardian reps. If it's highsec, expect whoever is attacking you to be buffer fit.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

ScreamingLlama posted:

neener neener you lost deklein

useless fuckholes the lot of you

at least anti-gankers are trying, goons aren't doing poo poo because mittens is too busy having a mental breakdown

We killed a super the other day.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

anyone wanna have a meltdown with me :wink:

we can gank sperg in public anytime you want bae

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zalmun posted:

He's doing the equivalent of 'LALALALA got my fingers in my ears cant hear you'

I was going to say "nuh huh!" but yeah. If you're trying to participate in a discussion but your contribution amounts to "You're wrong" without saying why or offering an alternative explanation, you're not really adding anything to the discussion and probably should be ignored.

Whoops. :rip: me.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

If fozzie changed the three minute auto warp timer to 5 or 7 minutes, I would be content. the real crimes is the hundreds of jfs that cyno off the jita undock daily. No jumps out of highsec would be a good start.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

We've scouted and popped cynos before, but that's just another layer to the added personnel complexity of the gank, and is an N+1 scenario (that ultimately we cannot know until after the fact). Preventing jumps out of highsec would just make the freighter travel to lowsec to jump. You can jump while still invuln, so not a ridiculously big change.

This whole issue comes down to whether or not you believe JFs should be in danger in highsec and in lowsec. The former will never be possible as long as people can cyno off the jita undock, and the latter could use some potential.

People already do what Angelique is suggesting with supertanked freighters. We see it all the time in highsec / lowsec points, so I don't see the problem?

I understand that this would significantly impact the game and make remote areas of space more of a pain to live in. Frankly, having logistics be safe, reliable and not overly difficult is probably good for the game. It makes it easier and less frustrating for everyone to play. And I think CCP sees it that way with the continuous nerfs to ganking. But it also flies in the face of their statement "No where should be safe" and makes for some truly boring gameplay.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Dalael posted:

Considering that jumping out is the JF's only real defense.

JFs have all the defense mechanisms that regular freighters have: webbers, scouts, reps, jams, tds, secondary warp outs. Having extra safety is fine, but I think being able to jump out of highsec tips to balance of defense in their favor too much. Angelique herself has admitted that she doesn't use any of the 'freighter defense' things that are available because lol why when you can have one cyno (or two if you're paranoid) and be perfectly safe. They're a capital ship, and should be supported as such. And it's not like people fly JFs without at least 1 extra alt.

rgocs posted:

I wanted to say that it seemed to me you wanted to be able to use the same techniques and effort levels to kill JFs as you do for freighters. [...]

From what you write, you seem to want JFs to behave just like freighters if they go into hisec. I guess they do have faster align, but that wouldn't help them get away.

JFs align faster than regular freighters. Significantly faster. A fenrir with inertial stabilizers is a pain in the dick to bump. One with faction istabs, even more so. I can only think of maybe 5 people in the game that could keep a nomad with faction inertial stabilizers bumped. Last time we killed an istab'd fenrirnomad, it took Warr Akini FCing while Franky Jaeger and I bumped. That's three of the best gankers in the game, and it almost didn't happen. If you add Nomads or Ascendencies to the equation, it becomes nearly impossible to bump them without a suicide point, and nearly impossible to keep them bumped. We don't even try.

JFs have significantly more HP than freighters. Everyone knows this, but it really can't be understated. An anshar with 3 expanders is an obelisk with 3 intertial stabilizers. An anshar with 3 inertial stabilizers is an obelisk with 3 bulkheads. An anshar with 3 bulkheads is 1m EHP vs. void before factor in slaves or boosts.

Under the most optimal circumstances (prepped 0.5 logged off JF), that's 11-27 talos. At the moment, the largest concentration of JFs is in/around Jita. So we'll never have the optimal circumstances. We'll get, if we're lucky, a prepped 0.7, 14-34 talos, depending on fit. Remember, to date, the largest talos fleet MiniLuv has run was 33, and was a max hurf blurf for a 20b X-FEANOR.

So, yeah, JFs are already pretty fuckin' tough to gank even without them jumping straight the gently caress out. We've done it before, it's doable, but waiting for a JF to jump into system and suicide pointing them on gate is hardly compelling or interesting gameplay.

Edit: and that's my problem with this nerf. MiniLuv (and gankers) will still be able to operate, but will either move to a less compelling method of ganking (sitting in one system and dunking anything that comes by on gate) or a more work intensive form of ganking (6 additional characters to keep a freighter bumped, in addition to the absolute minimum 4 support necessary). And even after we adapt, how long until the next nerf comes around that completely owns whatever new methods we come up with?

Double edit cause I'm in a spergy mood:

Reverand maynard posted:

dude its not even just gankers, trying to hunt down hostile logistics in 0.0 is literally impossible unless they jump to a loving cyno beacon

The best method I heard for killing them in nullsec is cynoing 2 titans on station to bump the JF off. I'd convince Warr to fund it, but I can't justify 2 lost titans for a 8b-15b kill.

Dalael posted:

Miniluv and highsec gankers are, in my personal opinion, doing a great job which is very necessary in EVE. But you guys did such a good job, that you literally forced players to improve themselves and not be dumb or lazy. You guys need to be proud of that. People are smarter thanks to you. Something most highschool teachers can't achieve in their lifetime.

It's not really surprising that by having our toes (or entire legs) in the pool, we affect the meta. We've gone through dry spells of overfishing, anti-gank tactics have changed and people's behaviors have changed. Unfortuantely, the current flavor of meta is 'all bulkheads all the time' and 'all JFs all the time.' Thanks Fozzie for slowly draining the blood from hostile counter logistics.

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 08:18 on May 14, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Dalael posted:

Pretty good post which allows me to better understand the challenges you guys face.
Have you read my following post regarding bumping and if so, what are your thoughts on it? (Assuming I was not completely wrong with the bumping mechanic)

I edited my post to address the first part about affecting the meta. But I don't know about your post on bumping.

I'm not unilaterally against the idea of 'after x minutes, freighter enters warp.' I even came up with that idea myself (but kept it in MiniLuv) last summer when they said ominously 'changes to bumping are coming!' But their timeline is too short. I'd take 5 minutes. 7 would be a gift. Anything 10 minutes or above would basically maintain the status quo (we mostly keep freighters aggressed these days).

If we kept ganking the way we do after the change, here's what the minimum fleet comp would look like:

quote:

-1 Scanner
-1 DST
-1 Frieghter
-1 Loot scooper
-1 Bumper
-6 Aggression characters (can be shared by the group or played by one person or run by the bumper).
-20 DPS

That's bare minimum. There's a lot you cannot kill with that fleet unless you run 2 waves. You could trim 2 dudes off of it if you feel like suspecting a freighter every time you gank. If that's the fleet comp I get when I ping, that's not a 'serious' gank fleet. So, maintaining current tactics, it's increasing the personnel requirement by 25% (roughly the same increase as from the EHP buff).

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 08:34 on May 14, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

The russians have no problem of it. 30+ pilot with positive sec status aligned to the gate and suicide tackle. They are the finger of death and can kill anyone they like.

That's a fat loving lie and you know it. A JF can cyno out from cloak before an instalocking ship can get point. I've seen it happen, I've had it happen to me. I think you were even there.

But that's what I was talking about when I kept saying "not compelling gameplay." First, you need 30 gankers that are willing to sit and wait for a JF to wander around. Then you need them all positive sec status (12b isk @ 400m each, front loaded or backloaded, idc). Then you need someone who is dumb enough to not notice 30 dudes in system, and 2-3 suicide points on gate. And then you need you need to pray that you actually have enough DPS to kill the thing. Because you can't really scan the JF in lowsec, and scanning it in highsec will tip-off the JF and it has more opportunities to dock, reconsider, take an alternate route; or, you're in Jita and you need even more DPS and you're beholden to Jita mechanics (Jita is not the same as every other 0.9).

Every kill the Russians got was because JF hauling is so safe, people mindlessly do it without even the idea that they could get ganked. And the russians? I'd be surprised if they put up 300b in a month of kills. When MiniLuv is on that real poo poo? 1.1t in a month on our own.

What it comes down to is whether or not you (or CCP) think ganking should be a gimmick form of gameplay, or a sustainable enterprise. I believe the latter makes for a more interesting, if at times more difficult or frustrating, gameplay for everyone.

Edit: I was doing the on-gate suicide point ganks before HABAEPH0 even started ganking freighters, so maybe I know what I'm talking about more than what you've observed? Also globby ilu

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 21:20 on May 14, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

hi boney you're cute today

thanks bae, feelin cute too with my new top and mani/pedi

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

Yes a Jump freighter *can* jump out after checking local before aligning. But there are enough people who would start aligning anyway to provide kills.

Balancing is (should be) based around extremes, not averages. If we aggressively started suicide point on gate ganking, how would that affect the meta? People would simply start cynoing from invuln whenever they saw blackbirds or whatever on gate. And then where are we? The same place I've been saying we are. It's also a testament to the safety of JFs by the fact that we routinely see people multiboxing 2-6 JFs.

Additionally, by your logic, since there are idiots who don't do that, freighters don't need more buffs because there are enough idiots who don't use scouts, webbers, warp-out perches, etc.

Like, the only realistic argument for JFs being as untouchable as they are is that it is that having logistics be difficult, dangerous and frustrating is poor for the overall health of the game. We can settle that as a differences of opinion thing. But there are ways that ganking could be nerfed that would still allow it to be a viable enterprise / strategic undertaking / genuinely fun and interesting content while giving more options to freighters and JFs on how to avoid dying.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

lol JFs are fair and balanced because people don't even have to use every tool for survival at their disposal in order to not get ganked.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

The fact that people undock T1 freighters at all proves that you can play whack-a-mole with them to infinity and the meta will still provide.

Except now the game of whack a mole will only have one hole. Also, hostile entities, the kind that own sov (lol), rarely use t1 freighters. Only John Q Publord hauling a his belongings from Jita to Rens to make a new life in his new highsec mission Corp.

E: and that meta that provides? It already shifted to bulkheads.

DisgracelandUSA fucked around with this message at 21:50 on May 14, 2016

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

The fact that people still think mittens lives off of TMC is the most egregious hilarity in Eve. Even more egregious than the fact that people haven't figured out the alternatives to 'lives off of TMC' yet. It's really a testament to how fundamentally retarded 99% of people playing this game are.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

The two NC. Freighters were better:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54239045/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/54239270/

I wonder if the wraps that didn't drop were worth 25b as well.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

i thought lea stormwhatever was a miniluv hauler

boney i let them go carrying 10 bil like a week ago

boney why

Sadness. I'll try to work on our communication problems more in the future, bae.

Regarding Rhea, if you're reading this, no hard feelings, it was nothing personal. A lot of guys got pretty excited since he went fuckgoons, but I don't really get that upset about that stuff. He was a cool MiniLuv dude, but nbsi.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

bluegoon posted:

You bad dudes are being dicks towards other goons, stop this dumb poo poo. There is plenty of poo poo out there.

Mlyp

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Blazing Zero posted:

real talk, id love some ga peaches atm

e: frozen as well? KreyGasm

SC produces more and sweeter peaches than GA :eng101:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

heard about it today, frand. v. interesting.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

ISboxers is for chumps who can't window management. I'd post my screenshot, but 5 of my accounts are unsubbed, so here's Boneytooth-Light (more taste, less filling). Also try Boneytooth regular (+3 accounts) and Boneytooth reserve (+8 accounts).

Also, want to second everything everyone said in this channel and endorse it as a proud graduate of Swoleswarm. Go exercise with some resistance/strength training (morning, afternoon, evening, whatever you can consistently manage), get a scale, weigh your food, log your food and eat your food. At least 1500 kcal/day. You can find my streetcred in the Goon ultimate transformation thread.

Edit:

Goatman Sacks posted:

Is there a way to save the window configuration in windows or do you have to manually resize poo poo every time you want to play?

I believe it sizes windows based on the size of the last client that was open. You may or may not be able to add a command line flag to exefile.exe to launch at a certain size/resolution. But that's the first 5 minutes of my gaming, resizing all the windows and putting them in the right spot.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

yeah i only have one monitor unlike mr. privilege over there

Yeah, but my internet is poo poo and I can't even stream our ganks on twitch atm (which is a good thing, because then I'd have to purge myself).

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I got one from RvB asking if I was tired of playing with Goons.

Both MiniLuv altcorp CEOs got solicitations to rent space in tribute.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

New MiniLuv recruits are more gung-ho than ever. They even helped us secure 112b in killmail today! Killboards green, Imperium :smuggo:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

People who die to that would have died to a regular drag/stop bubble camp anyways. The counter is the same: bounce to the gate from a celestial or have a safe perch for that gate. :colbert:

The difference here is that the camping fleet can just stay tethered instead of exposing themselves to the risk involved with camping a drag bubble.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Ad by Khad posted:

Some of us. Not me though, I'm a Christian spacepilot and I don't believe in flying ships with guns.

Allah akbar

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Zephyrine posted:

I work as a decorator. The kind of work that wears on me the most is probably plastering and sanding ceilings. My current project is literally 180 square meters of ceiling to plaster, sand, weave and paint. That kind of work gives the morning-after back aches of "I need to train more"

I renovated 11 double glass windows last week and putting them back on the hinges was probably the most physically exhausting thing I have ever done. Since they weigh a lot and you have to hold them all the way outside the frame and then match both hinges. All the while shaking like a leaf from the weight.

Planks and hyperextensions. Stretch a lot after work. And make sure you have comfortable shoes if you're standing all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Xolve posted:

Widow for life.

Buck up chum, I'm sure you'll find another special someone any day now.

• Locked thread