Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Piss in the NaOH it will neutralize your acidy piss, no harm no foul and none the wiser

Also my phone wants to auto correct piss to poss and poss isn't even a word???? And piss is????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

Oh my god thank goodness. We'll fight this NC bill, and then when we win, we can put this victory right next to getting a black woman on the $20 bill! That's right America! We are moving forw---wait what? You mean while we were screaming and carrying on about this marginal issue, Trump was elected president?

lol you actually think trump will actually do poo poo if he gets elected and not just get stonewalled by congress on literally everything

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

How about no matter what you look like, or call yourself... if you have a dick you go to the men's restroom and if you don't have a dick you go to the women's restroom? They could change the restroom signs from what they are now to universal "dick pissing" and "pussy pissing" signs.

It's just common sense.

uhh I am not an "hombre" muchaco I am a flesh and blood Free Man of the Land

keep your brown hands off my penis

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a retard posted:

lol you actually think trump will actually do poo poo if he gets elected and not just get stonewalled by congress on literally everything

That's way better than the alternative, which is Hillary getting all the trade deals and wars she wants

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mdm posted:

uhh I am not an "hombre" muchaco I am a flesh and blood Free Man of the Land

keep your brown hands off my bepis

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Peepees and vajayjays are confusing guys

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Turd Burglar posted:

Peepees and vajayjays are confusing guys

That's why everyone should just keep it simple and have peepees and buttholes. Why have so many options? It's genitalia, not Chipotle.

lfield
May 10, 2008
im trans and i was all for raping someone in a public toilet until these new laws came along. drat

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

lfield posted:

im trans and i was all for raping someone in a public toilet until these new laws came along. drat

i do not agree with the law, but it is a good thing you were thwarted. you should not rape in my opinion.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Young Freud posted:

I'm a big proponent for gender-neutral/unisex bathrooms, largely because I can hold my pee in much longer than I can hold a poo poo in. And when it's time to go, an urinal is loving useless if you need to take a dump. gently caress urinals, just learn to pee when sitting down.

lol just look at this goon who has clearly never been outside theorycrafting about how public washrooms work

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
the reason the ladies line is 20x longer than the men's is the FUCKIN PATRIARCHY

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hell yeah they can spin this, you just have to hire a TSA like deal to use public bathrooms. It creates jobs!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Urinals are good because you can fit 5 in the same amout of space as 3 toilets. This has been known since 1787.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Lime Tonics posted:

Hell yeah they can spin this, you just have to hire a TSA like deal to use public bathrooms. It creates jobs!

drat thats brilliant

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Finally a legit use for all those backscatter machines.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Germstore posted:

Finally a legit use for all those backscatter machines.

those what

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

it's a machine TSA agents use to see how small your dick is or how flappy or tits are.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Guys I was only kidding about the TSA thing, someone didn't get the joke.

Self-Appointed Bathroom Cop Catches Dallas Woman Using Women's Restroom

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/self-appointed-bathroom-cop-catches-dallas-woman-using-womens-restroom-8259104

Dude hanging outside the bathroom to catch the gays. Be sure to watch the video.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
despite my username I'm actually a trans a.d I plan to continue doing rapes in the. Bathroom that doesn't match my genitalia and NONE of.you can stop me hahaha

pass your laws, cissies,they do not apply to my oppressed self

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
just a massive fat raperman trans

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I don't care who shits in which bathroom. It literally does not matter, people are just retarded.

The_Angry_Turtle
Aug 2, 2007

BLARGH
One proposed solution to the tranny bathroom crisis is making all bathrooms unisex and getting rid of urinals and making all the toilets stalls. If this happens I swear to god that I will devote my life to becoming an enemy to the trans community the likes of which they have never seen.

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
on the one hand there are cases like this because of anti-trans laws:

http://www.advocate.com/business/2015/06/17/detroit-woman-kicked-out-restaurant-bathroom-looking-man-sues

quote:

A Detroit woman has filed a lawsuit against restaurant chain Fishbone's after a frightening incident in which she was mistaken for a man and tossed out of a women's bathroom, reports TV station WXYZ.

Cortney Bogorad wears her hair cropped short and is cisgender, meaning she is not a trans woman.

The guard allegedly entered the bathroom yelling, "This is a woman's bathroom, if you are a man, come out!" and pulled Bogorad by the arms out of the stall when she opened its door. She said he then pushed her up against the wall, saying "boys aren't allowed in this restroom," according to the Detroit Free Press.

"He was much bigger than me, at least three times my size," Bogorad told WXYZ. In her lawsuit, she explained that she and a friend informed the man repeatedly that she was a woman, and offered to show her legal identification stating that she was female, but the guard refused to see it, instead shouting inches from her face, "Get out of the women's restroom!"

According to Bogorad, the guard then pushed her out of the bathroom where she saw a person she thought might be a restaurant manager. When Bogorad tried to explain to the man that she was a woman and show him her ID, she said he, too, ignored her efforts to prove her identity.

The guard allegedly then took his security badge, and holding it just inches from Bogorad's face, yelled that he was a security guard.

When Bogorad pushed the badge away, that's when she said the guard picked her up "against my will" by the shirt and bra. He then "aggressively" pushed her to the restaurant's front door, exposing her "upper torso" to other customers, and threw her out of the resturant onto the street outside, causing physical injuries, Bogorad said.

but then on the other hand there are cases like this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150

quote:

Seattle man undresses in women's locker room at local pool to test new transgender bathroom rule

A Seattle, Wash. community is in uproar after a man undressed in the women’s locker room at a local pool, seemingly to test a new rule that allows transgender people to use the bathroom of their gender identity, according to King 5 News.

An unidentified man wearing board shorts walked into the women’s bathroom of Evans Pool, in the heart of Seattle, on Monday evening.

The women inside the locker room at the time attempted to kick him out, but the guy refused and said “the law has changed and I have the right to be here.”

“We’re not here saying that the transgendered community are predators,” a woman who was a victim of sexual assault told KING-5 TV, “We will never say that because we don’t believe that. What we do believe is that this code is so poorly written that predators will abuse. We know it because we have lived it.”

It’s unclear whether the man who broke into the women’s restroom of the Seattle pool was protesting the rule or just testing its limits.

He returned to the restroom for a second time later that evening, when young girls were changing for swim practice.

People who frequent Evans Pool were outraged that the man would take advantage of the new rule, designed to protect the rights of the transgender community.

:shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

If the wimminz know the men have the weiners then it might end up with a population crisis. :shrug:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

*goes into bathroom with under age girls*

"gently caress off pervert!"

"Jokes on them. I was only pretending."

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Here's a picture of my sweet pup George W. He got to sleep in Daddy's bed with him last night.

Would a helpful goon please Photoshop his head on to that picture of George Bush on the aircraft carrier under the mission accomplished sign please?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

PyPy posted:

Here's a picture of my sweet pup George W. He got to sleep in Daddy's bed with him last night.

Would a helpful goon please Photoshop his head on to that picture of George Bush on the aircraft carrier under the mission accomplished sign please?

Too controversial, sorry.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

The_Angry_Turtle posted:

One proposed solution to the tranny bathroom crisis is making all bathrooms unisex and getting rid of urinals and making all the toilets stalls. If this happens I swear to god that I will devote my life to becoming an enemy to the trans community the likes of which they have never seen.
Was tranny bathroom crisis ever released for PS1 in europe? We got skipped over a lot in the 90s by namco.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I heard that the real issue isn't the tranny law, it's the stuff that was snuck in attached to the tranny law that was only passed because it was under the big scary heading of "man with mental illness wants to pee next to your little daughter in women's restroom"

I think I heard they attached laws that restrict citizens from suing your employer for discrimination firings and preventing a raise in the minimum wage

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

People seem to be very picky about what bathroom is being used. Why do lbgo people think their comfort with bathrooms should trump the vast majority of people, who manage to go into the penis room if they have a penis, or the vagina room if they have a vagina? If you claim to not care what equipment people have in a given bathroom, why do you care if folks rather you use one or the other?

The iriny of this whole topic is amazing.

DeathMuffin
May 25, 2004

Cake or Death

Cartouche posted:

People seem to be very picky about what bathroom is being used. Why do lbgo people think their comfort with bathrooms should trump the vast majority of people, who manage to go into the penis room if they have a penis, or the vagina room if they have a vagina?

Could you guys please stop looking at peoples' genitals in bathrooms kthx...

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Germstore posted:

*goes into bathroom with under age girls*

"gently caress off pervert!"

"Jokes on them. I was only pretending."

all the worlds a stage, we are all pretending, transidentities are just as much of a performance as cisgender identities

:boom:

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBOQzSk14c

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Cartouche posted:

People seem to be very picky about what bathroom is being used. Why do lbgo people think their comfort with bathrooms should trump the vast majority of people, who manage to go into the penis room if they have a penis, or the vagina room if they have a vagina? If you claim to not care what equipment people have in a given bathroom, why do you care if folks rather you use one or the other?

post this in DnD for a permaban

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Does the awful app randomly make other people's posts have odd misspellings of common words?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Cartouche posted:

I'm sure at whatever establishments you frequent there's pics of dicks and vaginas on the doors but most places have men's and women's rooms

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lime Tonics posted:

Guys I was only kidding about the TSA thing, someone didn't get the joke.

Self-Appointed Bathroom Cop Catches Dallas Woman Using Women's Restroom

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/self-appointed-bathroom-cop-catches-dallas-woman-using-womens-restroom-8259104

Dude hanging outside the bathroom to catch the gays. Be sure to watch the video.

chooses to dress and cut hair like man, says

"Welcome to my world," Rush wrote when she posted the Baylor videos on Facebook. "Do you actually think I would choose this life?"

hmm

Lordbaldur
Apr 25, 2016
im from sweden so i dont know the lbgt community in The US, but i have 0 problems with transgenders but there WILL be abuses by pervs (like in sweden there has been).

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

eSports Chaebol posted:

I'm sure at whatever establishments you frequent there's pics of dicks and vaginas on the doors but most places have men's and women's rooms

If you don't care what equipment people have in the bathroom you use, what difference does it make what bathroom people would prefer you use? Do you identify by what the sign on the door shows, or do you simply want to piss or poo poo? If it is more the former than the latter you are just as wrong (moreso) than those who are uncomfortable with you and you didn't really need to piss or poo poo badly enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Cartouche posted:

If you don't care what equipment people have in the bathroom you use, what difference does it make what bathroom people would prefer you use? Do you identify by what the sign on the door shows, or do you simply want to piss or poo poo? If it is more the former than the latter you are just as wrong (moreso) than those who are uncomfortable with you and you didn't really need to piss or poo poo badly enough.

I dunno I imagine you'd be unhappy if you had to wear a pretty pink dress even though it has nothing to do with genitsls

• Locked thread