Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Melmac posted:

You are are 100% correct that the law tacked on a bunch of fun anti-worker stuff, yes.

Why all that is allowed to be rolled into a bill about bathrooms, I have no idea. But I have my theories.

Lol if true since it would be a perfect microcosm of the way the trans poo poo is used as a smokescreen by both parties to continue to gently caress the american worker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

and none of this 'stalls' or 'dividers' bullshit. just a big pit in the floor that everyone voids their bladder/bowels into

ohhhhh yeah

Hell yeah, this guy gets it. He knows what's good.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/little-boys-womens-restrooms_n_6855746.html

quote:

"When my husband goes out with our 7-year-old daughter and there is no family bathroom, he lets her go in the women's bathroom alone and stands by the door but makes her sing the whole time. If she goes silent, in he goes to the ladies room."

Then the cops get called because he didn't know she song she chose to sing had an extended guitar solo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I keep two AGM-65 Maverick missiles trained on the ladies' room at all times while my daughter is in there. If I see a tranny approaching on a threat vector I give my daughter the signal and she knows she has three seconds to get clear.

lfield
May 10, 2008
so how many times has someone pretended to be trans so they can go molest someone in the wrong bathroom

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Not necessary a 'transgendered' issue, though. Even that music group in that Walmart shooting seemingly had this stem from them blocking people from using a restroom.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/local/arizona/2015/04/10/cottonwood-walmart-brawl-video/25598875/

quote:

The incident began when a female Walmart employee tried to use a women's restroom and was prevented from doing so when she was pushed out of the way.

Nathan Gaver told police that his mother, Ruth, was using the restroom, and that he and his brother Jeremiah were guarding it.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

how many trannis are there in america for this to be such an issue

Since the Social Security Administration started in 1936, 135,367 people have changed their name to one of the opposite gender, and 30,006 also changed their sex accordingly, the study found. Of Americans who participated in the 2010 census, 89,667 had changed their names and 21,833 had also changed their sex.

out of like 319 million people

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
What was wrong with the previous situation was where we had no laws but the unspoken social contract that transwomen would make a good faith effort to pass and everyone else would (mostly) ignore them. Suddenly we pass a law and a dude in board shorts is somehow able to go in a locker room with underage girls, or we pass another different laws and justin beiber type lesbians are getting thrown out of businesses. What the gently caress people.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

Not necessary a 'transgendered' issue, though. Even that music group in that Walmart shooting seemingly had this stem from them blocking people from using a restroom.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/local/arizona/2015/04/10/cottonwood-walmart-brawl-video/25598875/

The family was well-known in Boise, where at least three members played in a Christian band outside an Albertson's supermarket, where they would post a sign with a Biblical verse. The band was known as Matthew 24 Now, an apparent reference to the Second Coming.

religion of piss

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Malinois posted:

what happened north carolina you used to be cool :(

not

lfield
May 10, 2008

Germstore posted:

What the gently caress people.

diminishing political returns for hating on gays mean we all have to hate trans people even more now

sorry trans people

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Keep Autism Wired posted:

so i've been hearing from conservatives that this is all just proof of the whole slippery slope argument that they've been screaming about for decades when it came to gay rights. once you open the door, then it's polygamists then transexuals then incest and pedophilia and beastiality.

of course i rolled my eyes at these slippery slope arguments but lately on morning radio talk shows i've heard people arguing about cases justifying incestuous marriages and on twitter i came across this recently which made me do a thousand :stare:s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQekTexEXz0
:staredog:

it's like a kick in the stomach whenever i wonder if these crazy right wingers might be right about something, but are we seeing a slippery slope or is this still too niche and out there to ever become mainstream?

no, people will still always be disgusted by incest

it's in our genes to be repulsed by it

everyone, everywhere can and will always try to justify something to themselves and probably others when they've done something wrong and others find out, that doesn't mean anyone has to care, and that definitely doesn't mean anyone has to care about right wing slippery slope arguments

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Megaspel posted:

it's a machine TSA agents use to see how small your dick is or how flappy or tits are.
It actually works too. I got fllagged twice at airports due to groin anomalies (my dick) when they calibrated it for female body. Had a good chuckle out of it and the agents were pretty chill. Some don't take it real well tho

if you are trans and can pass by the self appointed bodyguards go ahead and use the bathroom you choose but the "middle way" bathrooms seem like a good and safe option for everyone.
yeah idg why this is as big a deal as it is. kind of like gay marriage

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mdm posted:

no, people will still always be disgusted by incest

it's in our genes to be repulsed by it

feel like you're ignoring some thousands of years of human history

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

feel like you're ignoring some thousands of years of human history

yeah the lovely tribal parts, welcome to the era of socialization oh wait this is gbs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mdm posted:

yeah the lovely tribal parts, welcome to the era of socialization oh wait this is gbs

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hell FDR was married to his cousin

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Yeah rich people marry their family members to protect their wealth and power, that's totally genetic

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

mdm posted:

Yeah rich people marry their family members to protect their wealth and power, that's totally genetic

Your argument is a complete loving mess at this point.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Germstore posted:

Wait til you see his genitals

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

Elanor Roosevelt was a lesbian, FDR didn't marry her for the carnal fuckin

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mdm posted:

Elanor Roosevelt was a lesbian hth

they had six kids so not a very good one

also Edgar Allen Poe married his cousin

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

if you are trans and can pass by the self appointed bodyguards go ahead and use the bathroom you choose but the "middle way" bathrooms seem like a good and safe option for everyone.

having to build 3 bathrooms will murder small businesses and ultimately destroy america

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PureEvil6_13 posted:

As long as the tranny men clean up their blood splattered tampoony messes that women can't seem to figure out how to do I'm cool with it.

or keep themselves from making GBS threads all over the place because they squat over the toilet instead of sitting

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArtIsResistance posted:

having to build 3 bathrooms will murder small businesses and ultimately destroy america

small businesses are gay

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

small businesses are gay

im

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

they had six kids so not a very good one

also Edgar Allen Poe married his cousin

having kids doesn't negate being a lesbian

And Edgar Allen Poe didn't marry his cousin, he married a 13 year old, who cares about genetics at that point

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ArtIsResistance posted:

Small businesses are universally owned by mouth-breathing dumbasses and inevitably fail within five years, so what's the big deal about pushing up that time table?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mdm posted:

And Edgar Allen Poe didn't marry his cousin, he married a 13 year old, who cares about genetics at that point

I have bad news if you also think humans are genetically predisposed against child sex

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

I have bad news if you also think humans are genetically predisposed against child sex

what news is that?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Small businesses are universally owned by mouth-breathing dumbasses and inevitably fail within five years, so what's the big deal about pushing up that time table?

so goons hate big business goons hate small business you stupid motherfucers!!!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

mdm posted:

He married his 13 year old first cousin. One doesn't negate the other.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
No, it will save small businesses: You get rid of that extra restroom that was for men or women only and turn it into a private managerial toilet. Now the remaining restroom for the public is gutted and reduced to a single stall and marked unisex. Now you only have to clean one public restroom.

What we need to do is bring back the good old days of the pay toilet. Get rid of public restrooms entirely and now everyplace as a high-tech, self-cleaning private pay toilets and capitalism doesn't care who/what you are.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Germstore posted:

He married his 13 year old first cousin. One doesn't negate the other.

One example of someone being into their cousin doesn't mean that inbreeding is not genetically discouraged, particularly when all the examples demonstrate other motives

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The real important thing is I want to be completely sure that the mouth on the other side of the glory hole belongs to a biological male.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

"When my husband goes out with our 7-year-old daughter and there is no family bathroom, he lets her go in the women's bathroom alone and stands by the door but makes her sing the whole time. If she goes silent, in he goes to the ladies room."

is this loving insane or normal parenting honest question

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

mdm posted:

One example of someone being into their cousin doesn't mean that inbreeding is not genetically discouraged, particularly when all the examples demonstrate other motives

OK look up the Westermarck effect and genetic sexual attraction if you don't want specific examples

short answer: kids raised in close proximity tend not to be attracted to each other, whether related or not. siblings who were not raised together but meet in adulthood can be attracted to one another due to similar traits

Germstore posted:

The real important thing is I want to be completely sure that the mouth on the other side of the glory hole belongs to a biological male.

THANK YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Germstore posted:

Can you even use a glory hole with a micro-penis?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

a sane person would just bring her in the men's room with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Profondo Rosso posted:

Are you asking if a ma can walk in to a womans restroom? Honestly hed be lucky if he goes out with his daughter alone and doesnt get harassed by cops lol

• Locked thread