Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you're over 25 and not a fulltime student and working as a Fastfood employee, bartender, waiter, dish washer or any food service job below General manager/Head Chef, chances are you're human garbage. Can you even think back to the last time you saw an 45 year old working a job where they take your order or flip your burger and thought "That person really has their poo poo together"? Because I sure as hell cannot. Fact is these people had a plan at one point and then smoked, drank or pissed it away and now here they are as menial laborers who poo poo up internet forums and social media. I'm saying we bring back slavery and just stop pretending they matter. make them the corporation's responsibility to feed and clothe, but remove their rights as provided in the US Constitution, so no more voting, free speech, gun ownership and even the ability to operate a motor vehicle not given them by the company they work for.

They say there is no war but the class war, so I say that we who actually own land actually just go ahead and do the needful here to win it. We can turn inner cities in to gulags for the savages with names pinned to their grease stained polo shirts and make brutal examples out of any and all who would dare speak out. It's not like they have any ability to lash out when we'd go all opening-scene-to-the-Running-Man on them, after all.

-This message brought to you by the committee to elect Joe Arpaio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
nah

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
human extinction would make america pretty great

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
An antacid that you only take, once a year

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sounds good, OP!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
white people dont have kids anymore its useless to even come up with ideas OP just live the rest of your miserable life out

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
highly controversial post OP.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeS8NIxBpvI

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dad gay. so what posted:

sounds good, OP!

I knew you'd have my back on this one, buddy. Glad of it, too!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
this is the dawning of the age of aquarius

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what was the previous age dad gay?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the age of tarantulas

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dad gay. so what posted:

the age of tarantulas

And here we are ending that age with some good old fashioned wet-work!

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

bartenders and waiters at nice places can actually make more than a lot of office workers

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Slavery would probably be more expensive than minimum wage. Existing system works IMO

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

probably scoop up all americans in bulldozers and deposit them into bogs

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
lets bulldoze it all and make a parking lot

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm going to release a gigantic swarm of Africanized honey bees.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
that would give us so much mor eroom to skateboard

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

seriouspost: only let people who are either in college or have graduated from college the right to vote

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Universal pre-K

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kuato posted:

Slavery would probably be more expensive than minimum wage. Existing system works IMO

It gets less expensive when you realize it just means cops can start executing people in the streets since they're just rabid animals int he eyes of the gub'ment and the media can just frame it the same way as out of control livestock or something. The prison system will dry up overnight and the taxpayer burden can shift to making cool tanks to mow down protesters en masse

Business Gorillas posted:

seriouspost: only let people who are either in college or have graduated from college the right to vote

Land owners only, the way it was meant to be from day one

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i built a small section of a wall. ive done my part

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

seriouspost: just straight up tell socially conservative whites that the world is leaving them behind and yell at them until they stop voting and go die in peace

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i think america is pretty great already its the rest of the world that needs to man up

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

actually the opposite.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
woodcarving and woodworking

gently caress buying stuff that you can make

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
america is actually pretty ok i hear

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

extra stout posted:

woodcarving and woodworking

gently caress buying stuff that you can make

good to see i am not the only one who drives a pinewood derby car

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Friendly Humour posted:

america is actually pretty ok i hear

it stinks

just kidding i am referencing one of my american heroes, jay sherman from the animated television program the critic

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i hope everything will be ok for america and you elect a presidetn!

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Hmm, wrong thread...

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i'd like to see some sort of electric car where the battery is tits

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

you have to battle the largest bully in your former high school to buy great value brand white bread

but you each have a gun

trump 2016

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
kill em all and let god sort em out

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a dollar store drug test that actually works this time

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

abolishment of the american two-party system, replace government with that super-smart octopus that correctly predicted all the football winners that one time

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

TRUMP

*click*

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
give everyone in america a tax-free heavily-sedated fuckmonkey or i walk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
put uneducated or unskilled laborers in work camps. they can work for their bare essentials at life but dont have to bother the rest ov us who managed to get well paying jobs. we wont have to hear their whining for benefits, money, free handouts.

• Locked thread