Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

how'd it come to this?!

thinking back, things first went south when I decided to hide from that serial killer inside the haunted house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I feel intense regret about taking a dump on the space station while the artificial gravity was out

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I really messed up when I let that prostitute handcuff me to the bed

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
Joke's on you, it started when your mom hosed your dad.

:c00lbert:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

in retrospect I should've anticipated that a mechanical failure could cause my giant space laser to start spinning, cutting a swath of burning destruction across the earth

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ars Arcanum posted:

Joke's on you, it started when your mom hosed your dad.

:c00lbert:

I regret ever crawling out of the spawning vats

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I regret ever clicking this thread hahaha just joshin ya op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

in fairness I was warned that the sex demon I summoned from the seventh level of hell might not respect my safe word

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Celluloid Sam posted:

I regret ever clicking this thread hahaha just joshin ya op

ayyyyyyy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

perhaps forming a coalition government with the robot liberation front wasn't wise in retrospect

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I never should've fertilized that apple tree with dracula guano

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

um there are haunted houses and prostitutes and sex demons in space? I find this story a little 'hard' to believe op

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i never should've voted obama

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Anthrovore posted:

um there are haunted houses and prostitutes and sex demons in space? I find this story a little 'hard' to believe op

is this a subtle way of telling me that you have an erection

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the hole I bored through the side of my cabin was certainly a more convenient way to urinate than going above deck but if I could do it over I'd just pee in a bucket like they taught us in sailing school

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

although that whole sordid episode could've been avoided if I didn't pass out in that opium den

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I definitely should not have gone to check out that suspicious noise alone in the dark.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I have to admit that telling genghis khan he stunk of horse could be interpreted as a bad move

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when our engineer died on the return trip from the moon because i emptied out two of the oxygen tanks and filled up them with crackers, quince paste and tiny funnyshaped knives, under what turned out to be false expectations.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MiracleWhale posted:

I feel intense regret about taking a dump on the space station while the artificial gravity was out

Deep Space Nine hasn't been the same since

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

at the Nuremberg trials I really regretted taking that lucrative government shower installation contract

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

is this a subtle way of telling me that you have an erection

nothing subtle about this 3" rager friend

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I'd probably still be married if I didn't suggest we do date night at appleby's

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
after hindenberg went down and i suddenly found myself stuck with a halfmillion lengths of cow instestine i couldnt even give away

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

in retrospect, it was a bad idea admit I have a micropenis on my favorite forum

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when the creature burst from my chest I knew I shouldn't have drunk the worm at that alien tequila bar

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I guess we shouldn't've crucified that Jesus guy so hastily but we had been deliberating for hours and how I met you mother was gonna be on soon

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when all my customers got really pissed off at me and demanded a full refund on their yellow bile injectors :(

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

after hindenberg went down and i suddenly found myself stuck with a halfmillion lengths of cow instestine i couldnt even give away

lol

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I should've paid more attention to the subtle differences between a duck call and the call of the giant kraken

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

when our engineer died on the return trip from the moon because i emptied out two of the oxygen tanks and filled up them with crackers, quince paste and tiny funnyshaped knives, under what turned out to be false expectations.

:madmax:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTdOGsWq9oM

Have we got this bad off? Has it come to this?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

when I decided to go for a walk alone in the gumdrop woods I never thought I'd come across a gummi bear

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I can't believe I went shopping at Macy's right before the big Black Friday sale

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
bush v gore

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
original sin im thinking

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

When I decided to masturbate not with the left, or the right, but both at the same time.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I figured it'd save time if I didn't turn off the circuit breaker before working on the light switch.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

I thought that carp was a good pick in the first round of the draft because he had hustle, but I regretted the choice almost immediately when we had to play the Seahawks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
When I decided to be a responsible adult with money.

Worst decision of my life.

• Locked thread