Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I'm gonna go watch Green Room instead because this is 2016 and I guess america doesn't want Cap to kill nazis anymore and I gotta look elsewhere for those kinds of thrills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

The_Rob posted:

The marvel films and the up coming star wars films are just Disney figuring out how to apply the freemium model to movies. You never have to put out anything actually good you just have to keep promising that you will get more characters and costumes. They might even throw in a premium character for free, but only in the last few minutes. you will have to pay to see him longer in the next movie.

feel the metaphor flowing through you, like the holy water of truth. taste it, child. suckle at the allegorical source and be reborn.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Does that mean we'll see ghostbusters first?

you can see ghostbusters now, silly boy. it's been out for 34 years ~

• Locked thread