Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
No, clone robot-brain retard-Thor is not in this film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

That's the "Ultimates" version, the comic reboot line that Marvel eventually pretty much wiped out because it was generally pretty terrible and cringe-inducing, in particular how Cap was written.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Red Suit posted:

Everyone hams it up to the extreme and its terrible. d'onofrio is the worst offender

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

People take SMG wayyyyyyyyyyy too seriously

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Quite a lot of Snowpiercer was amazing, although it had a gigantic Korean vibe that I didn't enjoy all that much. Tilda Swinton and Chris Evans were so good in it. Stoned Korean Dude with the last cigarette and matches in the world was pretty watchable too.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Cubone posted:

usually when people say something like this they were actually doing something way out of line and came to another thread to feign innocence but i checked and yes this is what happened

How dare that mother fucker probate that guy for six hours THE PEOPLE DEMAND JUSTICE

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY HIS SHIELD IS MADE OF VIBRANIUM AND IT ABSORBS AND DISPERSES KINETIC ENERGY
:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

Is captain America a virgin in the movies

Like he starts off as a super scrawny guy nobody would gently caress

Then he gets all buff but he's immediately put in the army surrounded by dudes

He kisses the British lady, gets frozen, kisses her niece, and that's it

He spent like 6 months doing propaganda shows on tour all over the US before he convinces the government to actually let him fight and you can be sure he banged everything on two legs and probably some cows and large dogs too

• Locked thread