Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

BRB pooping posted:

I really liked Ultron as a villain, seeing a CGI-robot chew the scenery that much was awesome. Too bad about the rest of the movie. As you said, it was a mess
Joss Whedon is a hack who should have stayed in TV; even moreso seeing how the Russo Brothers are 10000000x better than him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

The show gets a lot better at the very minute they tie into Winter Soldier. Apparently they had to write around that big event, never naming /introducing Hydra. At the same time, despite an overall blandness in the first batch of episodes, there is a ton of stuff that builds off of those initial character traits in a way that makes sense.

Agents of Shield is a good show. It doesn't compare with Daredevil or Jessica Jones, because those shows are self-contained and don't have to sweat about the next movie.
I like the show mostly because the cast is really likable and have great chemistry together

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

That's the "Ultimates" version, the comic reboot line that Marvel eventually pretty much wiped out because it was generally pretty terrible and cringe-inducing, in particular how Cap was written.
There was a pretty good response for the normal version which talks about how brave the French were because you know he fought with the resistance during WWII.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

whatever7 posted:

They tuned way down Stark's evilness from the comic.

Captain should have sacrificed himself at the end of his own trilogy though.

Marvel keep him alive just to make the next 2 Avenger movies.
They probably want to recreate the famous scene of him facing off Thanos one on one

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I enjoyed how the secretary of state apparently was a super villain with a giant underwater prison
Eh its just a fancier Guantanamo when you think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am completely ok with all the crazy unbelievable stuff in that movie but everytime Captain America punches Iron Man with his bare hand I am like "that should really hurt his hand"
Cap's body can heal/metabolize so much that he can't get drunk, well that's my lame explanation.

• Locked thread