Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I thought it was pretty good, slightly better than winter soldier but not as good as the great ones (Spiderman 2, GotG)

Did Black Widow got fired for being a back stabbing bitch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Vision is such a loving Stark goon.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
They tuned way down Stark's evilness from the comic.

Captain should have sacrificed himself at the end of his own trilogy though.

Marvel keep him alive just to make the next 2 Avenger movies.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am completely ok with all the crazy unbelievable stuff in that movie but everytime Captain America punches Iron Man with his bare hand I am like "that should really hurt his hand"

Yeah but the Ironman armor clearly has no padding inside to avoid concussion. Tony Stark should have been vegetable by the end of the first movie.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Peter Parker was a tool though.

• Locked thread