Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Abu Hajaar

Lived the life of a scrub, now he can be used as one.

Lighten up sour puss!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Is there anyway to directly send a message to Corbyn enlisting the Jewish Socalists to handle PR for them?

Or do I have to drive a semi into his office and give him the letter by hand.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Just to copy-paste this from the Scotpol thread.

"LOLSNPWINS"

jabby posted:

Virtually facepalmed today when I saw that the reaction to Livingstone's massive mess was to send Diane Abbott in to sort everything out.

I mean I don't want Labour to go back to the Blair days but is borderline competent media management too much to ask?

Media competence is never labour's thing even when blairites do it.

Hence why the Jewish Socalists would be alright to handle this current issue. The media will have a difficult time trying to get a message of labour as antisemitisc across while a group of jewish representives on the behalf of the labour are explaining the differences between them. The media can't exactly label the Jewish Socalists as antisemitisc for explaining that poo poo, otherwise they just look stupid in return. I mean they can, but what else can we do?

The best way to deal with the media is to let them hit themselves with a loaded question or bait them into a trap where they start desepertly try to escape the situtation they got themselves into.

serious gaylord posted:

Also this is about as blatant it can be that they want the BBC to fail.

And they will get away with it too because of Ken livingston being a ultra loving stupid twat that should of died in a fire.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TinTower posted:

Isn't this the entire membership of the CPGB-ML in this picture? :haw:

I hate how Stalinists use a cool emblem to further their goals.

Just like I hate how Nazis use the swastka to further their goals.

Corruption of symbolism. The worst type of symbolism.

Milotic posted:

All of you complaining about Pissflaps are just anti-semantic.

That explains why he isn't working class.

Hurr.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Cerv posted:

That's the CPGB-ML not the CPGB

The Communist Party of Great Britian Minor Leauge?

Wow that's embarssing, being minor of a minor party.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Marxist-Leninist. Although they seem to court Stalinism a lot. Maybe they should be the CPGB-HL.

Right so that validates my statement on them being the minor leauge then.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Digging through labour tweets back to almost a year and a half ago?

My you do need a better hobby.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I want independence from loving morons.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

https://twitter.com/faisalislam/status/728369595212500992

BAD FOR CORBYN BAD FOR CORBYN BAD FOR CORNCORB

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Jedit posted:

History has already shown that if you wanted to be independent from morons, voting Yes was about the worst way to go about it.

I regret nothing.

Also get back to work you slacker.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

TinTower posted:

Lib Dems have gained NE Fife from the SNP on a 10% swing. :tviv:

Even I wasn't expecting that.

All that pig loving paid off.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Lib Dems are having a mini revival at the moment?

I thought this election was going to be dull but this is actually getting interesting :psyduck:

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I like to remind everyone that AMS is still a poo poo voting system. Still FPTP with a closed party list.

Also SNP got greedy instead of being up for the idea of a Yes Alliance and as a result backfired massively.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

"Massively" seems to be not quite right

What can I say. I like hyperbole.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

Are the Greens the only other party that would consider supporting an SNP government?

Eh I think a SNP minority government held by the Greens is more better for the Greens.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

31 Tories

Because the SNP are idiots.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Paul.Power posted:

At a guess, people were being encouraged to have SNP as a list vote, even though they were unlikely to win any list seats because of the sheer number of constituency seats held by them (Labour has a similar problem in Wales). From a tactical voting perspective, it's a big error.

Preety much.

If the SNP list vote share went towards the Greens there would of been less tories to begin with. Sure labour were expected to take a beating regardless but I doubt the SNP would be helping Labour at all. The fact that loving Ruth Davidson won in the FPTP in Edinburgh Central is proof of how the Yes Alliance should of been an actual thing to make sure that wouldn't of happened.

This was a massive fuckup made by the greedy shits thinking they could score the same amount of seats with the same method. Didn't loving work this time.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

serious gaylord posted:

They did poorly because Scotland has a lot of farmland and thats traditionally massively right wing. The general election made use of the momentum from the referendum but the underlying tory always comes back. Labour did poorly because there is no left in Scotland anymore.

The left exists.

it's just that they are very loving stupid and blind to patrotism and populism.

Chucat posted:

It's that horrible blog guy that I remember some people here hating, but he explains it pretty well.

http://wingsoverscotland.com/ams-for-lazy-people/

What a strange system.

Please label the site as Cancer before having people click on it. Thanks.

The reason why we hate him is that he is a bullshit reverend, money begging transphobic hillsborugh fan blamer.

Extreme0 fucked around with this message at 08:25 on May 6, 2016

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

A woman I care after when talking about the forced academisation of schools blamed it on Corbyn. She couldn't say why. Just blamed it on Corbyn. She also hates him because he hates the Queen.

Put the women out of her misery.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Don't Hope.

Never Hope.

Hope is False.

Despair is Truth.

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Also about a dozen tories might lose their seats over the battle bus.

This is bad for the Driver.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

What a waste of a sausage.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

NI Green party has a 1.8% increase at the moment, the biggest in the NI election so far.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Khan being Mayor is a good result that I can get behind.

At least one place didn't manage to gently caress up.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Baron Corbyn posted:

Hey, the two leading parties in Wales are left of centre.

UKIP

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Sadiq Khan saying generic poo poo like that isn't really a cause for concern.

It's when he actually does something that goes against common sense is what I'm more concerned about.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

OvineYeast posted:

Thing is so much of this stuff isn't done in good faith or a spirit of respectful debate, it's done in a deliberate attempt to undermine the leader. I think the anti-semitism thing in particular illustrates this - Corbyn responded quickly and seriously to Ken's idiotic ramblings, but it was still an issue for weeks, fed by the Labour right. If they'd acted in good faith, and were genuinely concerned about antisemitism, they would have praised Corbyn's actions rather than griping about them as a lot of them did. A lot of MPs also seemed to suddenly discover that antisemitism was an issue after Corbyn was elected, and I don't think it's unreasonable to see that as an indication of bad faith. A leader who tolerates the kind of shenanigans we've seen simply is a weak leader. Not that he has a great deal of choice, of course - his position in the PLP isn't such that he can effectively deal with a lot of this (hence a lot of the people who made his life difficult over Syria are still in place).

The PLP are right though. Blairites have done an amazing job in stretching to all voters and showcasing that what they say and do works.

Oh...

Jose posted:

khan deciding to take on a case against the met while being london mayor would be really funny

"MUSLIM DARES TO UNDERMINE OUR POLICE"

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Peter Kosminsky just called out the Tories and made a speech on how the BBC and Channel 4 should be protected from them.

Huge audience appluse as well.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Alan BStard posted:

Will make no difference, people are always saying that and the Tories will do whatever they want with them.

Of course it won't. But hey more disapproval voiced on National Televsion on a Award Ceremony viewed across the world, the better.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Even if they resign or have to run by elections. I doubt the Tory seats will move towards another party, especially seats that have stayed Tory for a long-time.

I say that but the recent revival of two Lib Dems MSPs gaining seats by FPTP in Scotland came as a surprise. So maybe they could win the Tory/Lib Dem seats.

Then again they are the 5th largest party behind the Scottish Greens. So maybe not.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

jabby posted:

Weren't people saying that actually the Scottish campaign of 'Both Votes SNP' actually resulted in handing seats to the Tories? Something about the system meaning if a party cleans up in the constituencies it means most of the list votes for them are then wasted, so tactical voting actually becomes even more important.

'Both votes SNP' was the most loving stupidest voting strategy for a very popular party in the AMS system. Most consitituencies that were bound to become SNP or stay SNP wasted those extra votes if they voted the SNP in the party list. If the SNP weren't greedy shits and actually allied with another party that was closer to their ideals and policies. The votes from the SNP to another party (Let's say Greens but I doubt it considering their a bit left-wing then the SNP would like) would of most likely ensured less seats towards the Tories.

I mean fair enough if it's consitituencies that aren't SNP or have no hope for the SNP to gain to begin with (Ayr & Orkney for example) because the FPTP part is still there for some loving reason (Labour naturally) but even then there's no loving excuse for the likes of Glasgow. Over near million votes on SNP in the list and all they got was four seats as a result.

The voting system is still poo poo even with the party list included because it's still FPTP with a closed party list.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Or maybe prominent politicians from around Europe will make a last minute Vow. :allears:

I will laugh like a madman if that did actually become the case. Nothing like sweet irony.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

UnquietDream posted:

I am surprised about how many exams are still done by hand though, it seems a very useless thing in regards to the real world application.

I'm not sure if it differs in location but with the SQA, depending on the disablity or issues you have and on the subject matter, you have access to additional options, one including the likes of using a computer and keyboard while someone makes sure you're not using it for anything else.

I mean in general I think there should be an option to have a keyboard for the likes of long-time writing because I get a sore wrist in the way I hold a pencil which affects my writing and time I spend. The SQA will sometimes try to make it seem you can't use a computer but I did manage to push for one depending on the subject you are doing.

TinTower posted:

It's going to be entertaining to see how they're going to walk back from statements made about each other just 48 hours ago.

It's going to be entertaining to see how one lone Liberial Democract will be able to do anything other then twiddle her thumbs.

Spangly A posted:

some of this is culturally controlled, for example any PPE degree with module selection could fairly easily skip Von Mises, select Marx, and a decent array of modern Ketnesians. But they all pick the worthless, autofellatious shite about how wealth and debt are eternal and deserved.

What do you mean by culturally controlled exactly.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

winegums posted:

Us not winning or even coming on the right column is a strong argument for brexit imo.

It's actually a strong argument to split the UK into seperate entities.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Pissflaps posted:

Im not sure they'd get through the qualifying rounds.

I'm surprised that something as low quality as Eurovision even has qualifying rounds.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Every time I see Leave propaganda I edge closer to Remain, and vice versa. They're writing each other's stuff and it's all a joke at this point, right?

It's like they saw Better Together's campaign and went. Let's use that as are campaign front.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

How worse has the homeless situation been recently? Has it gone as far that the Homeless should build their own community and cult-following?

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Natalie Bennett has stepped down as English & Wales Green Leader.

Tesseraction posted:

Thankfully we live in an age where the gap between rich and poor has been buffered so the rage doesn't materialise into anything but hand-wringing by those who could change it. (see: literally any 'left-wing' paper)

We live in a age where people are too distracted by so much entertainment that they wouldn't risk their current state of their rage materialising when playing Dark Souls III.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

ThomasPaine posted:

Tbf I'm down for manning the barricades and all but if possible can we hold off a couple of months because the blood and wine expansion for witcher 3 looks sweet and I would like to finish it before being restrained to death in g4s custody thanks

This is why the Left has failed.

Killed By Video Games and Anime.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Zephro posted:

You mean one of these?

I climbed up the top of one of those.

I fell off it.

It hurt like a motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

What's everyone's opinions of Paul Mason.

Regarde Aduck posted:

Why Lizards. WHY LIZARDS ICKE? Your conspiracies are poo poo.

You denying boy?

Or should I say. Mr. Welsh Dragon spawn!

• Locked thread