Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

just my thoughts on the matter

we like talkin

posting into the void

that's us man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*begins shakeing violently*

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
if everyone was PC, we'd all be on tumblr now OP.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Mandator posted:

just my thoughts on the matter

we like talkin

posting into the void

that's us man

i think you should make better posts but damned if i can figure out a way to get that across without calling your current ones bad.

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Shaquin posted:

i think you should make better posts but damned if i can figure out a way to get that across without calling your current ones bad.

that's a shame because i like your posts :)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I think you should move out in the mountains and quit bothering people

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
im chaotic dilbert never take my salt seriously

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

like, i like that happy little weed face

i'd be sad to never see it again

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its fun to "josh" eachother and give new posters "the business" but overall I like everyone here a lot and think we should bve nice to each other

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
the old man in your av probably has a very nice life and i like seeing his silver fox face we are of similar minds

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

alright this is getting kind of boring maybe we should yell at eachother or something

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I love you OP.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I have a tumblr and zero confusion about how gay I am. The test of this thread begins now.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

its fun to "josh" eachother and give new posters "the business" but overall I like everyone here a lot and think we should bve nice to each other

i forgive u for living and enjoying the venerable hellhole that is the los angeles metropolitan area

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Mandator posted:

alright this is getting kind of boring maybe we should yell at eachother or something

I think we just have to respect everyone, OP.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nooner posted:

gently caress off nooner

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
*begins shrieking*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

op you are handsome and conversation with you is a delight and i'd appreciate if you would help a brother out and cosign this bank loan

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

op you are handsome and conversation with you is a delight and i'd appreciate if you would help a brother out and cosign this bank loan

no problem man i know you're good for it

just sign my name

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
gently caress that, proud chaotic evil goon here. intj

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Lord Binky posted:

I need to edit the shirt on your DGSW av to be this scintillating rainbow gradient, av text "you need a new tailor your clothes are absolutely gay"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

Lord Binky posted:

i see through your hard outer shell all the way to your soft inner shell

you're nice man, just like the rest of us, deal with it

• Locked thread