Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

a bullet train on top of the US/Mexico border? Finally the dream of travelling from Brownsville to Chula Vista in mere hours is achieved!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Only in America can you create a global economy and then think illegal immigration is an actual thing that can exist at the same time.

that doesn't make any sense

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Good luck having your crops picked and dry wall patched up then. No American is going to take those jobs.

My contractor is a white guy.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

And it will under...

Clinton will definitely accomplish more wars

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

This was the same argument we had with the XL pipeline, it turned out this was not going to really do anything for job growth.

what? The XL pipline was all about selling Canadian oil to the Chinese, Trump's wall is a loving huge construction project on American soil, they're completely different

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You need to stop just saying whatever dumb poo poo comes into your head, dude

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Dude, I attended congressional committees on this drat thing, it was a huge deal when I was living in Washington, D.C. this was one of the core arguments for approving the stupid thing.

yeah, but it was bullshit. they said the pipeline would make jobs for Americans because "this pipeline will make it easier and cheaper for Canadian oil to be sold to the Chinese" isn't a really good argument

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

That's what i'm saying though. It's the same argument being applied to Trumps wall, I don't see how it would be different.

Because the wall is a almost unprecedentedly massive construction project on American soil? what aren't you understanding?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

What candidate will the latest Call of Duty endorse?

it's a toss up, Clinton is more likely to start a bunch of lovely little wars, Trump more likely to start one really good war

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

American's trying to be vigilante's roaming the U.S./Mexican border looking for people to kill is really common here in Arizona. There's nothing stopping them from doing it too. Arizona has considered armed drones flying along the border as well.

Have they killed anybody?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Professor of Cats posted:

Didn't read a word of this. Holy poo poo.

also just MEGA LOL if you put any thought/effort into explaining a hildawg versus trumpenator election. I mean, loving really.

it's a copy paste from an old article, just with trump instead of Romney or Bush

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Narciss posted:

He was pandering; we'll see him pivot to the center now that the nomination is effectively wrapped up.

he was pandering to republicans by being pro trans?

are you confused?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Drifter posted:

The thing on the right looks like someone spent a few months pressing her face into a wall and it stayed smooshed. Face braces. Maybe she looked like a horse first and the doctors overcorrected.

The girl on the left is pretty hot.

what about the one in the middle?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

White people have a history of killing and then stealing everything from *insert marginalized group here*

White woman stole ancient sacred Native American scholarship

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

runupon cracker posted:

I'm a programmer. Most likely going to be one of the last jobs replaced.

lol yeah. it's gonna be you guys and prostitutes, the last humans till having jobs

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

Trump really doesn't have fascist ideology, but he is a white supremacist. His comments about wanting to monitor all Muslims and close off the United States to everyone in central and south America is very worrying. He has a history of making racist comments, such as when he called all Mexicans rapists, murderers and drug users. Then there is his vague not really but also kinda did in secret allow the leader of the KKK to endorse him.

you don't have to agree with all of a candidate's positions to support him

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I said come in! posted:

We've already brought in over 750,000 from the middle east since 9/11.

I would've assumed you'd be opposed to Guantanamo.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

OfficialGBSCaliph posted:

But what about anime?

anime is already great

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Microwaves Mom posted:

Trump is coming and hes going to beat hillary into the ground.

If you think otherwise I dare you to go toxx. I'll toxx when hilldawg is in the primaries and not arrested. I'll toxx for trump1

The Toxx threads for this election are going to be amazing

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

RobattoJesus posted:

I'm looking forward to people Toxxing that if Trump wins they'll move to Canada, and then Canada are forced to build a wall to stop all the Americans stealing their jobs.

Trump wants to wall off America and stop foreign aid and bring all the troops home.

A vote for Trump is a vote for the end of American Imperialism

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Moridin920 posted:

hillary is gonna lose to trump in a general election simply because the democrats can't picture her losing or something and the general public is increasingly not liking it

it's gonna be such a clusterfuck

It would be really funny if she lost.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

TEAH SYAG posted:

Obama is the one furthest left, correct?

this isn't even a joke, it's just racism

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I caught a bit of Garrison Kiellor on the radio today. They did a bit about Paul Ryan meeting with Trump, and all of Trumps dialogue was in German. I guess the idea being that Trump is Hitler

With that level of political satire coming from the left, Trump might be in trouble

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I am so excited to see Trump swing left and Clinton swing right after the conventions

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gianthogweed posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Wc5fde7Rs

Come November Michael Moore will be a Trump Supporter and Megyn Kelly will be a Clinton Supporter even though they probably will never admit it publicly (hell they may already be). We're in for total realignment.

Has Michael Moore lost weight? Also, unless he's about to announce he's Michelle Moore now, dude needs to cut that hair

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
People still blame Ralph Nader for Gore losing

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Clinton supporters are already laying the groundwork to blame Sanders if Clinton loses to Trump. This is the worst election

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Germstore posted:

I'm-uh not sure Trump can claim any high ground on the birther movement.

neither Trump nor Clinton can claim any high ground on anything

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ManDingo posted:

Hot off my social media feed.

I'm still digesting this news but it's safe to say this changes everything.

I wish whoever wrote that was as concerned about run-on sentences as he is about white supremacy.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

4outof5 posted:

Every Hillary shill in this thread:

I hate you for making me scroll past those feet

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Brown Menace posted:

also he's pretty fat but not outrageously fat, how come he has the bloated really fat old people feet

because he's sedentary as gently caress. Dude probably never moves over 3 miles an hour

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ork of Fiction posted:

So, for roughly 81% of the population? Quite an endorsement, imo.

People keep talking about how whites aren't going to be in the majority, but that's not for another 20 years, and even then, it's mostly gonna be babies

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

why does anyone need a gun exactly?

For hunting, self defense, the ability to provide your own weapon if called upon to defend the country, and suicide

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

City of Tampa posted:

maybe we can build the wall in a way that allows us to put a high-speed train on top like the monorail at Disney

poo poo yeah, Brownsville to Chula Vista in hours. A trip so pleasant you'd wish it longer, were you not so excited to go to Chula Vista, or Brownsville.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Trump is only possible because the Republicans committed to a policy of openly courting the stupid and insane, and the Democrats completely abandoned the working class.

At this point, I almost hope he wins.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Mange Mite posted:

Once trump wins you think the dems might just double down and think they werent conservative enough?

Of course they will. Naturally the problem was that they weren't fiscally conservative and socially liberal enough. The 2020 Democratic candidate will campaign on cutting welfare and getting a black woman cast as Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movie

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I think the problem is that Sanders just doesn't understand that if he becomes the nominee, Clinton can't be president. I bet if somebody explained that to him, he'd drop out of the race immediately.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

plain blue jacket posted:

Is sanders just trolling the poo poo out of the democrats at this point?

It's crazy, it's almost like he wants to be the nominee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
People say Brazil nuts are bad, but I'd take a brazil nut over an almond any day of the week

• Locked thread