Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Linux Pirate posted:

Trump doesn't want to be president he just wants to be called president.

Better start today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

that's an impressive wall. status: America Great

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vintimus Prime posted:

Say goodbye to the GOP as we know it today

Is that bad or good?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

and say hello to the GOP of today, which is a much more moderate and populist party that doesn't have to pander to religious nutjobs any more and can credibly tack to the left of the Democrats on trade and foreign policy

Once the Dems lose the White House their transformation into a completely irrelevant regional party will be complete

can we ban muslims from the uSA yet?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Electric Lady posted:

Can't wait until I am killed on the street for being A Queer.

surprised it hasn't already happened?

lol nice ninja

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

Why bother when we can just not take any that aren't, like, doctors or nuclear physicists. What are they going to do, swim here?

your right, and i realized we need a wall on the northern border as well. pay up canada

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

Btw i have nothing against muslims or islam. Only against large groups of uneducated jobless men from crappy violent countries

can we take their women? I mean they'd have to give up that burka poo poo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rutibex posted:

Trump doesnt plan to pull out. his plan is to go in full force, slaughter ISIS and steal the oil for America. much better than Hillarys plan of "eternal arms sales to feed our last remaining industry"

this is the brilliance of Trump, he doesnt care about feeding the arms industry or playing geopolitics chess with Putin. all he cares about is a good old fashioned rear end kicking :911:

Has he actually said this?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

yeah but that leaves a lot of room for interpretation. I think it's a pretty safe bet that he isn't as bloodthirsty as Hillary though. Hardly anyone is.

this NYT article should scare the poo poo out of anyone considering a vote for Hillary: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0

people get all huffy about Trump but there is a real body count attached to electing Hillary. Thousands will die.

Maybe that's true of Trump too, but at least he has the wildcard aspect to him. He might not do it. You can't say that about Hillary.

I believe all of that article.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

And that's good.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

Goddamn that's cold

Someone's gotta be adult and rebuild the poo poo hole so innocent childr n can live with water and bread.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Helical Nightmares posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYJN79ePvhI

"There must be some kind of way out of here, "
Said the Christie to the Trump,
"There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
Business men – they drink my wine
Plowmen dig my earth
None of them along the line
Know what any of it is worth."

"No reason to get excited, "
The Trump – he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke
But you and I we've been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hour's getting late."

I really hate this lyric re write poo poo.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

boom boom boom posted:

that doesn't make any sense

Open all the borders. No borders. No visas gently caress the man. Pay me more.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

People come here because the free hand of the global market that the GOP supports so much has a demand for them. It's hypocritical and absurd to recognize that the U.S. needs people from other countries to come here but then at the same time make them illegal.

Only the smart ones, or those that compete in sports?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

People come here because the free hand of the global market that the GOP supports so much has a demand for them. It's hypocritical and absurd to recognize that the U.S. needs people from other countries to come here but then at the same time make them illegal.

8 bit cat with open border username making my drat immigration policy.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

The skill of the labor isn't relevant.

Sounds like u don't belong.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

SorePotato posted:

Is this a meltdown thread

Nothing but butter and high heat

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

If there was no need for so called illegal immigrants then they wouldn't come here. The free market has a demand for their labor because it works really well when it is exploiting vulnerable people for profit and unlivable/low wages.

They should work in their own country then? Free market know no borders my man.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

lol they have no work in their own country, we took it away so they would come here.

But we don't want them? Why don't they have work to do cleaning the gutters in Rio?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

Good luck having your crops picked and dry wall patched up then. No American is going to take those jobs.

You will

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

lol the farming industry is always one mistake away from collapsing, if it had to pay American workers the whole industry would disappear overnight and we would all starve. We are literally surviving off exploiting people.

We feed The World comrade. Not just us, because we care.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

Wages will probably stay the same, taxes will supposedly go down as well too, however you will pay more money then you do now for services as a result. You'll have less money under Trump.

My wages will continue to rise, my sons job at Mickey d will go up, rising tide and all

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

Right, I get that, Trump will have a very hard time getting his tax plan passed since the two parties in power have no intention of working with him. But lets pretend for a moment he gets what he wants, life would be more difficult then it is now for everyone but the rich.

And your problem is?...oh wait

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

Do you really want a president where nothing is going to get done for the next 4 years? I think we can all agree that there is a lot that needs to be fixed, that won't happen under Trump.

And it will under...

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Take it to DnD

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Arian_Samurai posted:

You could just climb over the wall, or dig under it

What we really need is a canal filled with sharks

I'll dig deeper

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gannyGrabber posted:

Every day I get warmer to the idea of Trump as pres

Your gonna jack off on the ballot by November

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can we get more,wife/ex-wife hot pics ITT ?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor of Cats posted:

Didn't read a word of this. Holy poo poo.

also just MEGA LOL if you put any thought/effort into explaining a hildawg versus trumpenator election. I mean, loving really.

I thought it was a cp

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can someone sum the last two pages? I'm lost in greatness I guess

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Goons nerd up a trump thread, smh

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Commie NedFlanders posted:

lol it sucks to be right this time but i knew he was gonna sweep it. i was posting up a storm months ago about this before the 6-figure campaign liberals in the election forum decided i was too privileged for their progressive inner circle and ran me out of there,

i've been saying it all along and i'm saying it again, Sanders is the only way to stop Trump

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Benjamin

i've read mein kampf this is too freaking obvious, he's going to stop being so racy, shift to the left, and use the rhetoric of class warfare and present himself as a champion of the working man, as a successful working man who won the game and made lots of jobs doing it.

the democratic party keeps trying to ignore the elephant in the room (:laugh:) which is that neoliberal economics has undermined the core principles of the party. The Democratic Party is no longer the party of FDR it's just a mashup of Reaganomics, Elites and Oligarchs, with "Modern Family Values" and "internet MeMes"

The working people have been drained and drained and drained by the vampire economy, the 1% has grown to record highs, productivity is up, wages are stagnant, union power is low, there is no labor movement.

The people know the system is broken and rigged and they want change but on their own they can't articulate this stuff, but Trump speaks to their fears, while Bernie speaks to their hearts and hopes. Clinton speaks to their cynicism.

I really hope and pray that the convention is contested and the super delegates realize that they cannot win a general election with a disgruntled youth , low turnout, and poor numbers with independents.

Sanders is the best bet to beat Trump, the stars have aligned, it's the right moment, the DNC just needs some courage.

I fear if Hillary gets it, Trump will go full "working class populist revolution VS the status quo establishment" and usher in the false revolution also known as Fascism.

And I'm ok with that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

boom boom boom posted:

you don't have to agree with all of a candidate's positions to support him

like David Duke had some real good ideas that got overlooked

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

what could Trump do about immigration that isn't already being done by Obama?

Seriously, Obama is already the anti-immigration zealot that everyone thinks Trump will be. He's deported more people than Bush did, is paying the Mexican government to aggressively block central and south American immigrants from getting to our border, and is holding people in inhumane, prison-like ICE centers (many of which are owned by private, for-profit companies like CCA).

he's gonna outlaw safe haven cities

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

i am in favor of unlimited Mexican immigration but the "Americans won't do these jobs" argument is bullshit.

Americans do all kinds of lovely jobs for minimum wage. The argument is really "Americans won't do these jobs for below minimum wage, and they expect to have some minimal level of legal recourse for mistreatment" and that is what is unacceptable to the people that employ them.

I remember years ago seeing some scumbag orange farmer on the news saying "we pay up to $12 an hour to pick fruit but its hard work so nobody but Mexicans wants to do it" and I imagine that most people see that and go "oh drat Americans are lazy".

but they don't realize that the pickers get paid by how much they pick and to even make minimum wage you have to be superhuman. So that orange farmer was full of poo poo like all of the other employers that pretend they can't get legal American people to do Mexican jobs. They just won't pay what it takes to attract American workers because they don't have to.

Does the farmer pay unemployment and other taxes on these workers?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mange Mite posted:

*muffled laughter*

Yeah I knew that, but how much is it they are loving the good ol us of a out of that they love so much?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

currently we have closed off our border

Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I said come in! posted:

You as a natural born citizen of the country you are born into, should have a say with your government over issues such as outsiders coming into your country.

Agreed

On the other hand, if someone feels that the country they are born into or live in is just not working for them then they should have the opportunity to live in another country that will accept them.

Wait what? No agree. Trump says no.

So long as they are willing to follow that countries laws.

Yah...

There are many reasons why someone comes to another country, usually it is to escape extreme hardship. People are leaving their homelands to get away from persecution, poverty, war, famine, natural disasters, and many other reasons.

They need to fix their country. Make it great again.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

I voted for her in 2012, she was the Green Party candidate then too. she's actually throwing shade at Hillary with that tweet. she's said some much more critical stuff as well

Shade? How bout win an election? Seriously if these opinions were so true and golden, why doesn't she win dog catcher or something.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

City of Tampa posted:

because being a good person with good ideas isn't enough to be president, but is worthy of support anyway. Especially since in this election there isn't really a lesser evil out of the two major party candidates.

What elected office has she ran for and won? Idk

E Nm lol

Town of Lexington Town Meeting Representative, 2005 and 2008
Stein was elected to the Town Meeting Seat, Precinct 2 (Lexington, Massachusetts) in March 2005 local elections.[23] She finished first of 16 candidates running for seven seats, receiving 539 votes, for 20.6% of the total vote. [24] Stein was re-elected in 2008, finishing second of 13 vying for eight seats.[25]

Burt Sexual has issued a correction as of 01:23 on May 10, 2016

• Locked thread