Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I wanna teacher you all to suck my drat balls! - Professor GBS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I think we could fix schools by making public schools not have to take in kids whose parents don't pay property tax.

Like Geroge Washington and Emperor Trump envisioned

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

vols bitch posted:

my sister is a teacher and she is dumb as hell

You can only fight genetics so much, ya know?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My gf switched her major from education to a double major in sports science and biology because she was afraid she was becoming an alcoholic after her sophomore year. She makes a little more telling fat people that sit ups aren't that hard and thyroids aren't magic nor do they break the laws of physics than her friends who became teachers do dealing with angry and obstinate kids all day, so I suppose it's a win

• Locked thread