Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
grits are a garbage food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

bongwizzard posted:

What is the age cutoff for millennials even supposed to be? Like, I am almost 40 and by some definitions I am one.

are you old and crotchety and blame young people for your problems? that's the only context I hear about whatever a millennial is

I still stick to the old definition of someone who believes the coming of Jesus is imminent and he will have a thousand year reign before the final judgment because words have meaning dammit

:rip: Scalia

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

satanic splash-back posted:

I'm so loving glad someone finally took those bastards who got shot for their country's sake down a notch. Thanks.

pretty sure this is GBS right?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mandator posted:

WHO. IS. GOING. TO. PAY. FOR. IT?

what is "it"?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mandator posted:

Doesn't matter. Everything is money, even time, somebody has to pay for it and it ain't going to be me.

so you're mad about ghosts got it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Mange Mite posted:

This explains why my cranky old jewish boss is always complaining to someone about "spooks" when i walk by his door

he's talking about the government, they finally found his gold and he is getting scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Dreddout posted:

I'm getting a phd in retard masturbation.

you will be high in demand in three years when all the baby boomers are bedridden and obese

• Locked thread