Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

NoFix posted:

hussied up hair done, @ the date +_+

o look fat dood whos gonna paint our apartment is there (and useno drop clothes lolowned)

o wtf we r shaking hands he is very drunk my sister is gonna rape him by deception he doesnt know im ice queen and never will *hahaha*
-------------------- the triggering -----------------------------

HE JUST ASKED ME IFID EVER CONSIDER EUTHANSIZING MY BROTHER AND ISAID YA I WOULD CUZ IM SCARED OF HIM

*runs the gently caress away out of her own apartment*

Lo fukin L :-D

Dare has bought so many shadow accounts that the price for new registrations is going down to $5 soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

NoFix posted:

perhaps ppl know dares credit card details and are using them or perhaps dare has bought no accounts and it is all a false flag by INTERNET TROLLZ

Nah, we`ve been through this. No one can replicate Dare`s level of insanity.

• Locked thread