Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*begins shrieking*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

Enfield posted:

dont look like a bitch

You can be a real hothead sometimes

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Give into despair. Go over all of your past failures and how each of them led up this, your greatest moment of shame. Fall the cold cement and loudly start sobbing while crying out "Just open up and swallow me, I'm ready, just take me! gently caress you God, gently caress you Jesus, gently caress you mom and dad, gently caress the whole god damned everything!" Then, when he's distracted, grab his leg and pull him down then smash his head against the ground over and over and over again until it's just a stain on the sidewalk.

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
Lol if you go on a date without mastering the fine art of bartitsu

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
I'd suck his loving dick op

naem
May 29, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

live alone in the middle of the woods

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sick Of It All covered this years ago.

https://youtu.be/9cAi_qfWdrY

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EL BROMANCE posted:

Sick Of It All covered this years ago.

https://youtu.be/9cAi_qfWdrY
good poo poo

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
dress like a hobo and cover yourself in piss and poo poo. nobody will think you have anything to steal.

Cocksmith
Dec 28, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
distract him with fried chicken and watermelon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
entwine your limbs with torcs of gold and copper and fine filigrees of the same. connect these adornments to the battery pack clipped to yoru belt. proclaim yourself the avatar of thor, and call upon the power of lightning to thwart any would-be assailants (jotuns, jormungandrs, etc._)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cocksmith posted:

distract him with fried chicken and watermelon

Man that sounds good. :staredog:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK722oP99h0

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Tardcore posted:

I'd suck his loving dick op

works every time

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Put a mousetrap on the inside of your wallet. Simple, but a classic for a reason.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
"street muggers" seems like it should be a racist term. Maybe it's the double-G

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
all you have to do is hand over your valuables but then follow the mugger back to his place and rob him twice as bad - and you can't be prosecuted for that, it's called double jeopardy

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

poo poo yourself, then put your hand down your pants. Throw poop in the mugger's face and run.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

"street muggers" seems like it should be a racist term. Maybe it's the double-G

Mugger please

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
learn the ways of ur assailant

verdigris murder
Jul 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Mugging is a social construct, and furthermore, blaming black people for mugging is ignoring the root of the problem: rap, apart from those notorious edgelords "run the jewels" is the equivalent of sticking an infinite piece of poo poo into both ears.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you ain't carrying a net gun on you at all times you're just a straight busta imo

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
"lol, who carries cash anymore?"

*walk away*

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I put a cigarette out on a carjackers neck once, but usually I just show them my mutilated eunuch genitalia and sing a little song and that sends them packing.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
just start jacking off furiously

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

Mugger please

Is this the same thrill you got cutting up in middle school? You're getting away with something!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?t6XldR7pCFI

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
*Busts out Kubotan*

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Reach deep into your trench coat and pull out your deadly nunchucks. Then hand them to the assailant. An untrained person is more than 4 times more likely to injure themselves than anyone else with nunchucks.:science:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Just inject yourself with mugger repelling serum before any outing and robbers will be unable to even approach you.

Blunderstorm
Mar 1, 2016

my grandfather just posts and all i got was this lousy joke, so what
Suck his dick real good and now you got a boyfriend it's a win win

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?
ink cloud

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Carry two spray bottles with you. One filled with Clorox and the other with amonia. If you get mugged, whip out the bottles and spray them both at your assailant so the streams collide in midair just in front of his face. The two substances will combine into deadly chlorine gas which he will inhale, incapacitating him.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I have a collection of ninja caltrops, throwing stars, throwing knives, african fighting sticks, smoke grenades, police batons, and stun guns disguised as lovely cell phones I purchased from Bud K magazine while extremely drunk.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Those batons better be tonfa style.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Walk around nude at all times so there can be no doubt you're not carrying any valuables.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Reveal your majesty as Almighty God and declare with a thunderous voice that shakes the very heavens that he is damned.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Turd Burglar posted:

Suck his dick real good and now you got a boyfriend it's a win win

this dude knows whats up

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Get shot and die. The guilt will drive him nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Get super obsessed with him and chart his life with one of those wall collages with bits of twine connecting photographs of him having coffee with a phone number torn out of a paper which connects to a Time magazine article about secret German submarine operations on the coast of California during the closing stages of WW2, my God, it's all coming together - but nobody will listen, not the cops that's for drat sure. Mary? Yes! She would help you, she was there that day. She'll believe me, she has to!

• Locked thread