Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Good start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Figures. We get a lucky goal to start and then immediately the rink is tilted and they're making GBS threads all over us. Can't hold a loving lead. gently caress this stupid team.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

This game will end like 7-1 penguins. God I hate this franchise.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

It's like no matter what different players, no matter different coaches, GMs, goalies, opponents, the Capitals are always the same old poo poo in the playoffs. It's EXACTLY the same poo poo now as it was in the Bondra/Oates era! I can't stand it. Just turned the game off and leaving this hellhole. I don't believe in things like curses but I swear the caps are cursed.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ok I'm back I drove around with a friend for a couple hours and blew off steam now I'm ready again lets go caps

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Series over. God drat it you've got to be kidding me what the hell was that. What a way to blow it. God drat do I hate this team. This is why I had to go out and blow off steam earlier they do trash like this ALL THE loving TIME like I remember we lost a series once because Calle Johannson deflected a puck off his skate into our own net or something. God drat it. Another year we loving poo poo the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Man. Caps gonna Cap I guess. Looked like they had that one won so many times, too.

After four years in DC I'm starting to learn that this is just how that team is.

lol four years, you know nothing about this franchise. We've been to the conference finals all of two times.

• Locked thread