Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
went to the local cumberland farms to refill my gas tank (literally and metaphorically) at 1am as you normally do. for those who don't know, cumby's is like the Circle K of the northeast. they got the bomb poo poo.

while the gas was pumped i decided to go inside and see what sort of delicious snackery they had available on the inside. they have this little refridgerator display with all sorts of goodies and immediately i honed in on the pre-wrapped microwavable burritos. obviously since i am a food connoisseur i bought one of the steak burritos and one of the chicken burritos. will i get the shits tomorrow? or tonight? i'm excited to find out. i've decided to start with the steak burrito and will update when it isn't 10000 degrees straight outta the m'wave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I like those burritos, each one has like 1200 calories somehow even though they only weigh like 6 ounces.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

having lived off cumberlands farm "food" for 6 months at one point, I can say with some authority, get the eggrolls they bomb af

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i don't think i've ever had prepared gas station food beyond Wawa hoagies

open my eyes, OP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol if u havent gotten THE BOMB and eaten it and poo poo youre entire life out the next day

This will gently caress you up. I still eat one when I want to punish myself with both deliciousness and the shits.

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 06:10 on May 5, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

lol if u havent gotten THE BOMB and eaten it and poo poo youre entire life out the next day
i had that once and i somehow did not invoke the anal volcano the next day

it was alright

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

OctoberBlues posted:

I like those burritos, each one has like 1200 calories somehow even though they only weigh like 6 ounces.

surprisingly the nutrition facts on this steak burrito claim 390 calories total for the whole meal! i've finally finished the steak burrito and am ready to issue my conclusion before moving onto the chicken.

i first bite into it, expecting a large amount of liquid cheese and steak shavings. actually, i bite into a legitimately huge piece of steak. as if someone just cut off a huge bite with a fork and knife and stuck it at the tip of the burrito, the cherry on top. the cheese is not liquid, but not solid either - it just kind of exists and tastes alright. there are peppers in the burrito as well which add not very much heat or kick, but a very welcome spice to the overall taste of the burrito. overall pretty fuckin' surprised, that poo poo was really good. and it only took 2 minutes in the m'wave!

ONWARDS TO CHICKEN.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Turdsdown Tom posted:

surprisingly the nutrition facts on this steak burrito claim 390 calories total for the whole meal! i've finally finished the steak burrito and am ready to issue my conclusion before moving onto the chicken.

i first bite into it, expecting a large amount of liquid cheese and steak shavings. actually, i bite into a legitimately huge piece of steak. as if someone just cut off a huge bite with a fork and knife and stuck it at the tip of the burrito, the cherry on top. the cheese is not liquid, but not solid either - it just kind of exists and tastes alright. there are peppers in the burrito as well which add not very much heat or kick, but a very welcome spice to the overall taste of the burrito. overall pretty fuckin' surprised, that poo poo was really good. and it only took 2 minutes in the m'wave!

ONWARDS TO CHICKEN.

You got the wrong kind of burritos and I regret to inform you that you will not have diarrhea at all now. :(

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

This will gently caress you up. I still eat one when I want to punish myself with both deliciousness and the shits.

Lol does it actually say "prepare your anus" on it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sokrateez posted:

no i just noticed that but it SHOULD

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sokrateez posted:

they even printed that part of the label using MSPaint

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

so do you stick the burrito in your butt or what?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
they would probably sell more if it did actually say that, honestly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ever see 2 girls 1 cup? what did u think they are before that?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

FIRST TIME posted:

so do you stick the burrito in your butt or what?

i'm starting to wonder if i ate the steak burrito wrong now after reading this

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

*pulls out notebook full of ideas of things to sell to dumb hipsters*

-ironic burritos that loudly announce they will give you diarrhea.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Chinatown posted:

i would probably ask for my money back as i did not have to prepare my anus for anything :mad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
drunk people do not turn down challenges and at least 75% of those are sold to drunk people at 711/etc

i can confirm this

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the cool thing about these is that they come in this like brown deli wrapping, and you just pop the fucker in the microwave right in the packaging. no need to gently caress around with finding a plate or some cardboard or some other dumb poo poo to put your gas station burrito on. buy it, heat it up, and go

also i bought myself an Arnold Palmer fatboy for this final burrito to compliment it

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Chinatown posted:

Time to be an asstronaut. Literally poo poo myself into orbit, ya dig?

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

symbolic posted:

How good are these?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

UPDATE:

the chicken/cheese/rice burrito was entirely disappointing. it was very bland and the rice and cheese did absolutely nothing to help the taste of the chicken. overall it was a mediocre mexican chicken burrito. if you're ever at a cumby's, go ahead and get the Steak Ranchero. skip the fuckin chicken one. it sux

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have washed my hand at fritos.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dead Precedents posted:

How good are these?
extremely

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I ate so many Don Miguel burritos in college. They're good eating.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bip Roberts posted:

I ate so many Don Miguel burritos in college. They're good eating.

yup.

Also I ate a carne asada (thats steak u retard) burrito for dinner tonight and the salsa bar was in full form check this out:

If your poo poo ain't like this then lmao freaking owned idiot!!!!

naem
May 29, 2011

Ah yes the delights of living on your own for the first time and maxing your calories per dollar

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

real dirtbag living is buying your burritos at the grocery. you pay less, cook without leaving the house, and are able to sink into your lonely filth hole for longer periods w/o interruption.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Chinatown posted:

yup.

Also I ate a carne asada (thats steak u retard) burrito for dinner tonight and the salsa bar was in full form check this out:

If your poo poo ain't like this then lmao freaking owned idiot!!!!

thats a pro-tier salsa bar right there my man

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

naem posted:

Ah yes the delights of living on your own for the first time and maxing your calories per dollar

if i go down to the basement i can buy a honey bun from the vending machine for $0.65 that has 660 calories. jesus loving christ if i had no self-respect i'd be getting fat so quick off them shits

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
mine has a cafe. breakfast burritos made to order shits good but they stop making them at 11

what the everloving gently caress really

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

the great deceiver posted:

thats a pro-tier salsa bar right there my man

Yes, I too enjoy going to a salsa bar and seeing almost every single tub basically empty.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the more i think about it, cumberland farms is more like a wawa than it is a circle K. i ain't never seen a circle K serving up some goddamn delicious steak burritos, that's for sure

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

OctoberBlues posted:

You got the wrong kind of burritos and I regret to inform you that you will not have diarrhea at all now. :(

I wholeheartedly agree. Part of the gas station burrito experience is the shame and gastrointestinal distress. I've been eating road food since I was a kid. We used to travel cross country all the time and we never stopped at anything more than a gas station so you had to cram food in yourself fast.

A proper experience would be getting a foot long bean and "meat" burrito. It should be somehow both hot as the sun and cold as ice at the same time. You should start hitting the bone chips about 2 inches in. Once you get halfway through, you start to become very concerned about your life choices and you throw the rest away. About an hour more into your drive, you'll need to make a deposit. Stop at a different gas station, do your business, watch out for the bone chips as they come out. Then go get a Pugsly's hamburger.

Feel free to put as much ketchup on as you want. It doesn't help. Dear God, it doesn't help. They come back out a little faster than the burrito so allow for about 45 minutes.

Next up, Little Debbie's. They're gross, but they stay down.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
There's a big selection of good ones in the freezer case at the grocery. Don't get the microwave bean and beef burritos from Trader Joe's though, they taste overwhelmingly of pennies.

Gunuku
Sep 26, 2007

I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
Lipstick Apathy
if you bake instead of microwave and cover them with sour cream and Frank's red hot or cholula they get the job done

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I enjoy gas station taquitos for breakfast sometimes.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

symbolic posted:

open my eyes, OP

wawa's all you need, buddy.

gas stations are for blunts and big cans of dollar grape soda.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Turdsdown Tom posted:

if i go down to the basement i can buy a honey bun from the vending machine for $0.65 that has 660 calories. jesus loving christ if i had no self-respect i'd be getting fat so quick off them shits

Eatin fresh like jared eh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

why is this stickied again

• Locked thread