Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Serious Frolicking posted:

i came back as a disembodied head with little mechanical spider legs on the bottom of my glass head dome.
cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hey hired goons , I'm going to make you eat your dinners frozen, because that's pretty zany right?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
*Hawks entire snowglobe collection on gotham.craigslist in order to increase shelf space for the expansion of vintage mechanical ballerina display*

*Gets robocalled by the batcomputer and gives it positive vocal ID on pickup*

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Stop the sick burns guys

I'm melting

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Mr.Tophat posted:

Stop the sick burns guys

I'm melting

Then we should send you to the cooler!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get! in! mah! belly!!!!!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
po ta to

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I hope you brought a jacket.

Because you look really nice in that jacket, it really works for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Sometimes I climb inside Nora's suspension chamber and.....a man has need's you know.

Also sorta related, I am about to start up a sperm bank, if anyone is interested. I know you have no family Batman, want some Freeze Juice?

• Locked thread