Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE

Can a German """""""""""""man"""""""""""""" please come in here and explain why you're not engaging in mass uprisings right now?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
See I was all ready to make fun of PUAs but actually the workshop is not a PUA workshop at all thanks though bitch rear end OP

How terrible of the German government to fund integration/socialization programs for refugees so they can learn to better interact with natives in their new environment.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
one of the nye gropers got released too

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Moridin920 posted:

See I was all ready to make fun of PUAs but actually the workshop is not a PUA workshop at all thanks though bitch rear end OP

How terrible of the German government to fund integration/socialization programs for refugees.

"Please come in here and breed with our women! We'll even fund lessons on how to do so!"

lmao holy hell how cucked do you have to be to defend this?

----------------

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Moridin920 posted:

How terrible of the German government to fund integration/socialization programs for refugees.

:agreed:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Which Fugees were rapists? Was it Wyclkef?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Anyone who uses the word "breed" when talking about a group of minorities should be ignored immediately

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

what a poo poo thread

TheShazbot
Feb 20, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

How terrible of the German government to fund integration/socialization programs for refugees so they can learn to better interact with natives in their new environment.

Couldn't they just send them back to the desolate wastelands from whence they came? They are beyond help, and will not coalesce with the rest of the eurozone

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

did alex dare find his oldest parachute account and save a cool :10bux:??

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

good luck to the european ppl

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Narciss posted:

"Please come in here and breed with our women! We'll even fund lessons on how to do so!"

lol cucked

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

"rapefugees" is a funny term i hadnt heard that one. i think some people might find it ofensive though? its hard to say

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Narciss posted:

lol you're a dumb bitch

so either they just dump refugees from a totally foreign culture that happens to be super hosed up towards women in Western cities and go 'GOOD LUCK' and you all bitch and moan

OR

they try to integrate them with the culture by teaching them about how to interact with women in the West in a good healthy way and we're all cucklords

Windows 98 posted:

Anyone who uses the word "breed" when talking about a group of minorities should be ignored immediately

true

TheShazbot posted:

Couldn't they just send them back to the desolate wastelands from whence they came? They are beyond help, and will not coalesce with the rest of the eurozone

the real answer is why the poo poo isn't UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. taking in the bulk of the refugees? They are right there to the South, they are rich as gently caress, they are the same goddamn culture (don't give me this Shia v Sunni idiot poo poo, those 2 are still way closer than Muslim v German).

They're taking in like the bare minimum required to bluster and go 'see we're helping' when Europe goes 'wtf guys?'

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Moridin920 posted:

so either they just dump refugees from a totally foreign culture that happens to be super hosed up towards women in Western cities and go 'GOOD LUCK' and you all bitch and moan

OR

they try to integrate them with the culture by teaching them about how to interact with women in the West in a good healthy way and we're all cucklords

OR

just don't import mass amounts of third worlders who are ill-suited to adapting to western society

----------------

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Narciss posted:

OR

just don't import mass amounts of third worlders who are ill-suited to adapting to western society

Western conservative policies dick with lovely country

People try to escape the resulting even shittier country to go somewhere where they won't be drone bombed from clear blue skies or honor raped

Western right wingers handwring and moan

On that note, if you want to stop illegal immigration at the US Southern border, END THE STUPID rear end WAR ON DRUGS ALREADY

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
like stop pissing on the entire world then complaining when the people living there want to move away goddamn

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

the real answer is why the poo poo isn't UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. taking in the bulk of the refugees? They are right there to the South, they are rich as gently caress, they are the same goddamn culture (don't give me this Shia v Sunni idiot poo poo, those 2 are still way closer than Muslim v German).

They're taking in like the bare minimum required to bluster and go 'see we're helping' when Europe goes 'wtf guys?'

a question so good asking it will doubtless be banned

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Sounds like the right time to take a vacation in Germany.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Moridin920 posted:

On that note, if you want to stop illegal immigration at the US Southern border, END THE STUPID rear end WAR ON DRUGS ALREADY

How dare we not let the heroin flow unabated across our southern border! How could we not realize that building a border wall is racist?

----------------

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
See that guy is doin it wrong. You gotta say "hi, I'm gonna call you Gretchen. Show me your pussy." And then if she acts weird just add "please" so she knows you are being polite.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Garr khan your thread sucks

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Moridin920 posted:

lol you're a dumb bitch

OR

OR

They don't take any of these animals in the first place. LMAO why does overcrowded Europe have ANY responsibility at all for these people?

Moridin920 posted:

Because they aren't loving stupid and don't want to gently caress up their own country to save some unfortunate people.

I don't know why Europe is so obsessed with loving over its own people for complete strangers.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

OR

They don't take any of these animals in the first place. LMAO why does overcrowded Europe have ANY responsibility at all for these people?

Because they aren't loving stupid and don't want to gently caress up their own country to save some unfortunate people.

I don't know why Europe is so obsessed with loving over its own people for complete strangers.

you're right they should just gun them down at the border lmao

just like the animals they are

(because Europe is responsible for Picot-Sykes you fuckstain)

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
An actual border around Europe would be nice though

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Narciss posted:

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

Why the hell would they want these people? If Detroit had to be evacuated tomorrow, would you invite inner city residents to move to your neighborhood?

I completely get what you're saying and your question ought to resonate with many, many people, but for Germany et al, it's an opportunity to prove that "new left values" are the essence of the EU, which is otherwise pretty much devoid of any kind of moral or ethically credo.

Regarding the OP, better this than gang rapes when you're pretty much dealing with grown men whose sexual ethics are not unlike those of a very strong, retarded, horny 11 year old.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i lust for migrant death

if only I could get outta this rascal scooter I'd be at the border with my rifle myself

quote:

Why the hell would they want these people? If Detroit had to be evacuated tomorrow, would you invite inner city residents to move to your neighborhood?

are you all just heartless monsters or what? When hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans people demonstrated that they do, in fact, give a poo poo about other people.

People want to help the refugees because they don't want to see a massive humanitarian crisis in which hundreds of thousands of displaced people are dying or abducted into slavery assholes. I really don't get what the 'beep boop makes no sense' poo poo is about.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Hello from the gas chamber

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Instead we'll give a few cool billions to turkey to keep some of the islam and then let everyone from turkey come here anyway

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Look at you folks taking bait. How precious.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

you're right they should just gun them down at the border lmao

just like the animals they are

(because Europe is responsible for Picot-Sykes you fuckstain)

Actually Germany actively opposed that agreement, to the tune of millions of dead englishmen and frenchmen. Why are they responsible when they already went to bat amd straight up ruined their own country the first time trying (unsuccessfully) to stop it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

Actually Germany actively opposed that agreement, to the tune of millions of dead englishmen and frenchmen. Why are they responsible when they already went to bat amd straight up ruined their own country the first time trying (unsuccessfully) to stop it

yeah they were totally on board with carving out a piece of Germany to give to the Jews no wait they went and supported the theft of land from Palestine and put them there and called it Israel and now the USA gets to clean up their mess

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
you... you know "palestine" was a part of jordan right? And then jordan didnt let their own people back in

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

i lust for migrant death

if only I could get outta this rascal scooter I'd be at the border with my rifle myself

are you all just heartless monsters or what? When hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans people demonstrated that they do, in fact, give a poo poo about other people.

Are we talking about the same Katrina? Last I checked nobody gave a poo poo, the government screwed the pooch horribly, people were willing to believe wild stories about mass rape and looting, and ultimately New Orleans is still a crooked shithole that may never recover

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Plus again when you have hundreds of thousands of refugees from a warzone that your government is tacitly participating in (through NATO/UN) you kinda are involved no?

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Moridin920 posted:

the theft of land from Palestine

Britain controlled that land, surely it was in their rights to give to the Jews? Especially since many Jews already lived there.

----------------

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What did Palestine look like in the 40s anyway ?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

It's A Bowel Movement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

Are we talking about the same Katrina? Last I checked nobody gave a poo poo, the government screwed the pooch horribly, people were willing to believe wild stories about mass rape and looting, and ultimately New Orleans is still a crooked shithole that may never recover

Yeah it was a great example of the failure of capitalism to respond to massive crises.

That doesn't change the fact that tons of people helped. Oprah basically financed the construction of housing communities out of her own pocket coupled with donations from her fans. Tons of refugees were taken in all over the country. Tons of money was donated. Many houses were built for refugees/survivors. FEMA has processed millions of of disaster assistance applications in the years since. People wanted to help.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 6, 2016

• Locked thread