Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

I feel bad about talking about AIs replacing everyone for 3 pages straight in a Trump thread, so I made this one to talk about AIs. Computer programs are going to replace us all, some more quickly than others.
Just hit their servers with a pipe imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

I work with computes every day and I've never had one fix itself
It seems they're already more similar to us than we'd like to admit.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

citybeatnik posted:

It's not just the service industry, it's hitting the legal industry as well. My current project involves training an algorithm what to look for in automatically redacting legal documents. I am literally putting myself out of a loving job.
Deliberately gently caress it up, imo.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Woah woah hold the phone. There is a bot posting on YOSPOS? What's its name?
Yeah but it posts at a YOSPOS level.

There's a thread with markov chains in the title.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Mange Mite posted:

Catte catte catte Apple stebe anroid yospos bithc
*pulling out NEW windows 8 laptop pittsburg sucks. yospos catte in I definitely don't go.

• Locked thread