Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
It dawned on me today that our dear friend Caro probably doesn't know about Smash Mouth and the eggs.

itt we post things Caro missed out on so he can easily recap said events and catch up on SA folklore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
melt the cheese doobie

this is a microwave

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

the prime minister of the uk hosed a dead pigs severed head and cummed in it

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

caro: these forums which were dead and gay when you left have inexplicably become even deader and gayer while you were away

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
im retarded

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Iron Prince posted:

im retarded

:same:

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

I think we lost Shmorky for good or something

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Iron Prince posted:

im retarded

:same: x infinity

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
We never existed in the first place. You dreamed us up in your head inside the torture dungeon.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:unsmigghh: [font=2spooky]gamergate[/font] :unsmigghh:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I saw the picture of the pig which had pooped on he own balls

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

He missed the Slenderman stabbings.

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Palace of Hate posted:

the prime minister of the uk hosed a dead pigs severed head and cummed in it

hosed up if not true

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
President Obummer took away all our guns.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Department of Justice has launched an formal investigation into the United States Postal Service.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

barry husein obummer gave us all kenyan 666 microchips and now $hillary is going to gently caress us up our tender puckered assholes

i read it on one of those signs outside a church

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mariah dumped the kid from snick

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

spock died but shatner, at this point immune to all forms of radiation, grows larger by the year like a tree in nuclear poo poo

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
mods knew

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mcdoubles now cost enough to put mcdonalds out of business. they tried doing breakfast all day but it takes like 20 minutes to get a mcmuffin

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

we all got to see jennifer lawrence become a star and later her tits

moot sold 4chan to a japanese holding company for a free taco and a punch to the dick

rome total war 2 was a gigantic disappointment

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i thought i could handle cocaine

i really did

...i lost everything

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

several times

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

top gear was cancelled because the alpha limey on that show punched a bbc-owned slave

the phrase "im gay" became rib-crushingly hilarious on the forums and then lowtax came back from a year-long mating expeditio/oxycontin binge and after several righteous bannings the phrase has been filtered

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

the phrase "im gay" became rib-crushingly hilarious on the forums and then lowtax came back from a year-long mating expeditio/oxycontin binge and after several righteous bannings the phrase has been filtered

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the fat guy from parks and rec, and no not the cool fat guy with the stash, yeah, the other one

they tried to make him an action hero

and speaking of, noted superhero skinwalker ryan reynolds finally found a comic book character america could put up with

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

abe got owned by a 11 year old he doxxed on twitter and old gbs gave so much money to a hot dog man that lowtax opened the bloodgates and all of the old gbs posters ran to pyf*

* - they still post whenever someone starts complaining about gbs

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

a group called isis took over parts of syria. their name was 'isis' in case you cant read farsi or the dude zapping your nuts with a car battery didnt give you his business card

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

heroin is even more widely distributed on the east coast and is super popular because

surprise surprise

doing heroin feels great

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

remember that 50 dollars you spent on bitcoin? while you were pleading for the sweet embrace of satan you were a millionaire because of that investment for like 10 whole days

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

i thought i could handle cocaine

i really did

...i lost everything

*thinks about how horrible cocaine is*

i think i'll get some cocaine

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

because our nation cant afford regular things like hotels and taxis anymore people are getting rich enabling poors to share their cars and houses with other poors. some dude took advantage of this and threw quote the biggest blackest orgy ever endquote in some chumps apartment.

a phone app called grindr became the worlds most popular mmorpg. the other day i prestige classed out as "queen"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

walking dead is somehow still on the air

mad men finished its run as the entire series was just a daydream of jesse pinkman on a meth binge. breaking bad ends similarly but instead of jesse its amanda bynes

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
eat fresh

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the skinny dude from your favorite pirated kink.com videos? turns out he's an actual rapist lol

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

just google this, its actually a touching coming of age story

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
you can choose your bathroom experience now

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

some dude revealed that the nsa is spying on us and that anyone with half a loving brain already knew. he went to the libertarian wonderland known as moscow and was actually proposed to by that russian spy what with the tits back in 2010

john mcaffee had a scrape with the law in south america and has revealed that he has been shoving psychotropic drugs up his rear end for the last decade. electronic policy orchestrator continues to gobble dicks

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the paypal james bond villain guy made a bunch of eletric cars in a bid to jumpstart the hit 2004 film iRobot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
In his haste to be the first there, he would be first to get knocked up... in the bum.

• Locked thread