Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

girl owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
phi betta kapa was a high point

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the biggest most useful fart i ever did was inside a falling zeppelin giving the pilots just enough gas to land us safely in vienna

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

one time I was on the subway standing between the seats with my girlfriend and she told a joke that made me laugh so hard I lost control of my sphincter and let one rip. I turned around to see who noticed and realized that my rear end was directly in the face of this old woman who was seating in the seat behind me. boy did I have egg on my face! but at least I did not have a thick cloud of fecal particles from a stranger's rectum on my face ahahaha lmbo!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

TOOT BOOT posted:

one time I let a fart that wasn't a fart at all, I had to go home and change my pants

had this happen i n1st grade.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
farted once and it sounded like one of those raptors in jurassic park but no one else was around to hear it

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
One of my earliest memories is going to wake my father up when he let rip a fart that lasted 20-30 seconds. Praise be to Allah my sister was with me so I know this happened and wasn't a fever dream.

Oh, and it sounded kinds parpy.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I like to fart in elevators just as I get out.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Once when I was 19 I did a massive fart that lasted a full minute. I thought it was funny at first, but then I couldn't stop it and it shook me to my colon.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I am literally on the toilet trying to work out what is going on with my stomach.
This morning I POOPED out my body weight and then I got bloated all day.

It's like, gimme a break here.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Inzombiac posted:

I am literally on the toilet trying to work out what is going on with my stomach.
This morning I POOPED out my body weight and then I got bloated all day.

It's like, gimme a break here.

any blood?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Nope, just noise.

I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I sharted one time, like bad. Luckily I was at home and no one was around.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

the biggest most useful fart i ever did was inside a falling zeppelin giving the pilots just enough gas to land us safely in vienna

this reminds me of the time when I was a sailor back in world war 2 and i drunkenly pissed in the ballast tanks at just the right moment to duck our u-boat under a depth charge. we drank so much to celebrate that night that we had to surface to let the puke smell air out. i tell ya sure they were a buncha nazis and all but I really miss those u-boat boys

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I recall an MS paint comic that I believe was posted here at some point. This guy is at a party and his friend is passed out on a recliner. Our hero decides to bare rear end fart on his passed out friend's face. He accidentally sharts all over the guy then leaves the party. Does anyone have the original? This comic is my holy grail, I've been seeking it for years.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
What would you do if you found the comic poopnanners, would you go back to your wife and kids

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Your job

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
One time I farted on MiracleWhale and he got a boner and died. I felt terrible.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

One time I farted on MiracleWhale and he got a boner and died. I felt terrible.

i died doing what i loved

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Dying

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I farted so much in my sleep once that my room not only smelled like poo poo when I woke up but also when I came home from work that day.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Honky Dong Country posted:

I farted so much in my sleep once that my room not only smelled like poo poo when I woke up but also when I came home from work that day.

lol this guy poo poo the bed lmao

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

lol this guy poo poo the bed lmao

Nah, I had just ate a lot of chili in the previous two days because I was visiting my parents and my mom sent me home with a bunch of it.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Honky dong country what's your advice for washing poo poo off bedsheets

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

You seem like you would know your stuff RE: the subject

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

why pay good money for bleach when you've got perfectly good urine just sitting in your bladder unused

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Do you poo poo and then piss onto the sheets honkey dong country

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
smelled one so vile on the bus during middle school that I vomited all over my friend's shoes

if that counts

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

tis was on tosh, he interviewed her, it turns out, she is home schooled

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
(htis is teh xhamsters doesn't have hamsters girl)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uQeRYSbltA

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

that was on tosh too

are you familiar with king rear end ripper's work

he won't go on shows or anything

:nws: probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vckgYgbrHq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz28ZIfld58

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn3fqFXErs

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Last weekend, my girlfriend was feeling a little sick (at first we thought it was a hangover, but it turned out to be a stomach virus). So she was lying in bed and I was sitting by her feet and rubbing them. I gave a little puff, which I didn't even notice, but she smelled out and started gagging, and threw up on the sheets.

That one's going to be remembered for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Microwaves Mom posted:

I like to fart in elevators just as I get out.

drat, that's cold. About on par with walking down a grocery aisle and crop-dusting the other people in it. Especially if you do it when you don't need anything on that aisle.

• Locked thread